• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit : Sorry i though you're talking about the Temp Fort xD

sorry mrkiller are u talking to me ? since ur post was after mine :p

if u want me to give u fusion fort isnt a problem xd

cheers aloha

Reaction score
Thanks Zig for inspire me :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

I´m trying to let the textures look natural, suggestions of improvement are welcome.

kind regards,
Yah

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Practising modeling & texturing in the making of a small PVP map.

Stopped working on this a few weeks ago, and the texturing still requires alot of work, but just for you guys ill share a couple of prints :)

Thanks to Vlad who spent hours helping me understand the basics arround modeling/texturing!

Oh and if someone knows how to make a dropdown with the prints so they dont cover a entire page, tell me and ill edit the post :p...

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
red devil - diginity thief stuffs

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You totally killed the normal maps and lighting on this texture.
(meaning, it looks too flat, and it is shiny where it should not be)

No offence ,but you're words are meaningless, and even totally wrong ... I think it looks great

Reactions: Xca

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Retextured Darkness Mage [Thunder Gear]
+
Naked Thief Pet (below has genitals but wont show it)​

Retextured both g62 honor point weapons, created g42 & g46 2-hands
Who says 2h should start at lvl50? :)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Looks cool but that darkness stuff of mage specially these blue strings doesn't fit it ... and looks a bit guy ... about the rest I should say bravo ...keep going

Developer
Reaction score
My latest Two System
Nirvana System

Taken By Gladiator's Owner , Thx to him :)

Advanced Battlesystem (1vs1 / party vs party / last stand man / 3vs3 / 6vs6)
Only Last stand man / 1vs1 recorded in this video

Taken By Mada Craz From AstroKal, Thx to him :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have to say thats pretty impressive that u have that Addon running already BUT i also have to agree with Chelios that servers w/o all this new stuffs are way more enjoyable(see Exile).

Other than that great addon liked!

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
Been ages since i posted anything here so i thought i will show some progress on a spawn tool i have been creating in c#,
Never made a decent program in c# before so that's a first haha :D..

The tool is functional atm i can edit and draw spawns, load and save them. load in the minimap etc.

mkse03 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back