Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Old render i did

BZ5dNQ0 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

and a mob made by inixsoft

tJCwQs9 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Updated fishing system, motions taken from official client

is that a real system or something you made for fun to screw with us ^^

it looks like the knight needs to take a poop the way hes bending over like that !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The graphics looks so clear and crisp how do u get that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My crappy importer (should work with any 3dsmax)

First of all i'm no coder and i don't plan to be one, i just had a play and kinda did something. :)
Had my fun and frustration while i made it but i'm gonna leave it in this state because i'm stuck at importing animations and textures properly.

I would of released the script for others to improve it but since this is the Kal section and almost 2017 no one would do poop, so i won't.

BUT if u are interested in learning how to read and import a model into max using maxscript, here are the tutorials i've followed.

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7:

GL & HF.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hanin's Mirror & Essence

first time I see this finally, started steam KalOnline and had no Ducking clue what this system is haha

a little test - SD Aoe :p

Kill Event
PHP:
(Index 1)(Amount 5)(BossIndex 213)(Amount 1)(X 258360)(Y 261296)(Map 0)(Start 04:00)(Stop 06:00)
Day will be added,too :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=2]KalBraila Evolution Shop New Engine Design by Me :D[/h]

NEW
zsczASN - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

OLD :D
Ma3cB2l - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back