Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Unfinished Dunamic texture

LunIXJo - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Meh....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Been ages since i posted anything here so i thought i will show some progress on a spawn tool i have been creating in c#,
Never made a decent program in c# before so that's a first haha :D..

The tool is functional atm i can edit and draw spawns, load and save them. load in the minimap etc.

View attachment 156751

GJ.

This is my php version:

Drag and drop to make a spawn (ajax/js/php backend)

Yui

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My first attempt to make a map:

And an unfinished attempt for the maps around.

More pictures as always .

Last edited:

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The new sound system supports environment effects based on perimeter of OPL objects and KSM water.
Environment sounds controlled 30% client-side, 70% server-side.
Custom thunderstorm timers: Minute/Hour/Day

Examples:

• Run in water = Water Splashing Sound
  • Near NPC = NPC talks to you
  • Near MOBs = Mobs make custom sounds
  • Near Waterfall = Waterfall sound
  • Player Death = Screaming "Ahhhh! bruhuho..."
  • etc etc etc etc

Note: Player death sounds will be horiffic in castle war xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a new 2 handed sword in my new engine
thats comming for the 3d kaalonline

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reactions: Xca

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Some folks have been asking me on skype to show a video of my recent work, so I put down the cheeseburger and make a video for the Showroom.
There are some funny moments. Enjoy. :)

(Video seems to have some bugged Audio Delay, but w/e)

UPDATE
I have dreams an area where the most powerful enemies thrive. Floating platforms full of enemies in the sky, darkness all around. Only the most powerful heros can get there​

Last edited by a moderator:
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
NNKLEAGUE - F10 update [2]
F10 updates:
- Auto Drops while an boss got killed (random Players choosen who can get an item from droplist)
- Debuffs all 10% (only -hp debuff atm, later - defense and others)
- Experience to the whole Company after both bosses got killed

Thanks to Darn who coded that awsome addon for me <3

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I get the playing around with kal models to see how they look in a better engine but why would go through the effort of making a town and poop then state that its kalonline when the only thing that's in that engine are some models from kal and a New Label as the char.

I don't get it :/

Edit:

here's one of my plays when i was bored and wanted to see how it would look like in unreal engine 4..... not as pretty as urs since i didn't give a damn to make a nice presentation or even to post some Screens. (except now)

Kk8il20 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

2uHhRcv - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Again, i don't get it.

Edit 2:

Hf taking "donations" for something that will never be completed.

I was always curious what those Version 7 gb files had in them (Don't think anyone else was lol)

So i've made an importer to see and... it's just crap inside xD

d61pedt - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

You can find the files in: Kalonline\data\OBJECTS\b\1\structure

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All of the Version 7 models

6yqvGpx - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

and 2 chars from 2003

SakNeX9 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

the guy looks like they took him from a different game they've made (maybe project shinru... i dunno)

Attachments

Reactions: zig
A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
shot_Local Conn_160921_165834 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

A sad day for TempFort!! Didn't know where to put it so lobbed it here!
Nothing great just a run down closed tempfort xD

Attachments

Back