• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3rd job - Ascetic
- fireball
- thunderbolt
- flame injection
- icicle
- shiny & MI (doesn't add stats like all others but damage is highter)
shiny is compared with MI

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Little back to modeling, playing with boring... made to not forget about some files on my HDD.

You don't supposed to like it. I wan't only "say" that im not out, only don't have time to do. ASN I remember Your g50 long time ago so here is Blood Gongs Scaled Armor ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wraith as Pet Monster :)

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion, tought about a LA area for mages ( inside the "fence" ), and some more mobs outside for other chars. In the back side mby a Boss ? Where you can enter after you collected x items which are dropping in the " lvl spot " ? :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks a bit to mich like this from @Yahtzel93

If do... attach link to @Yahtzel93 post here...

If You think about the "aztek tower" on Yahtzel93 screenshot from his new area some post before on this thread... looks similar only because textures - on my map i used old pyra he used other objects.
Besides not hard to make somthing looks familiar or similar if You useing existed objects on all clients in kalonline. ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice to see you still find some spare time to work with maps @Mihu . I think @FluridHD means this PvP map I've created some weeks ago... ^^ Looks like we had the same Idea :thumbup1:

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Overworked Battelfield and CW area :w00t:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i see what You both talk about. Realy i see this screen for the 1st time. Nice map Yahtzel. And yes, maps are similar, but I made map on someone else (my friend's) vision (drawed on papersheet) so i made map only for him ;)

And on the other hand - there is realy few similar concepts for 2 teams starting on other sides of map and kill themselves-fighting on the middle... Good if the map is symethrical to don't give any of the sides advantage on the terrain ;)

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
Well and the u have to creat an dll which does check ur files anytime, even if Client is running, if u dont got it people can abuse it just to delete that door^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Character - She-Elf

Nowhere to like @button but freakin awesome,is there a way of getting this she-elf? Amazing I like it really much ;)!

ASN
This daggs are already released somewhere I guess,I think I even got them on my computer not sure tho Oo

Back