Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MadProtection

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Giggidy im sorry that you feel disappointed by my support, but yes it is impossible for me to help all people here. This is a development Kal Online Section and everything here should be based on develop interest and fun. I offer this Protection and some will able to use it and some are not, its the same with other Systems. Some People dont know how to Setup KoemV2 and for other People it is easy and everything works fine.

So if this would be a Companys Support Forum i would say: bad support for beginners
If this here would be a Kal Online Development Section i would say: im happy about every free release in this section and try to get things working for me, if something is not working i try so search for an solution

Many people add me in skype and ask things like: how to change engine pass ... or how to use cracked koemv2 ... things like that and i dont answer or post a link to ragezone. As i said and cant help everyone with every problem, that would consume to much time : /
And as you may agree i already tryed to help you with answering your questions:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/madprotection-1014951-post8142494/#post8142494
http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/madprotection-1014951-post8143544/#post8143544

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im not going to argue with you as i see already there is no point to it. in one week already i have changed all my files over from normal koem v2 ( working ) to cracked koem v2 ( working ) to R11 ( working ) to your protection ( not working ) and back to R11 ( working ) then back to cracked koem v2 ( working )

as you can see i am very aware of how to install protections and have them work. the only one i have a problem with is yours. so yes easy to just blame and say "Some People dont know how to Setup KoemV2 and for other People it is easy and everything works fine

but this is what i have been trying to say and you choose to ignore it. i know how to set these protections up im very knowledgable in it and yes people can make mistakes. BUT not every time ;)

neither one of the links you quoted above even came close to answering my problem or giving me a solution to it. so i have chose to stop trying to use your protection especially after many people warned me to not use it because every server using your paid protections are being crashed.

i dont know maybe its just your ego or that you cant take critisizms either way you for sure only hear what you want to.

so i will say what you want to hear and bid my fond farewell to you mr. madknight

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR FREE NON WORKING PROTECTION.

gave you a like and everything ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can Upload agine link download offline :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Nyxs

It might be that you miss vcredist 2010 or your Data Execution Prevention is still enabled

@xhethx

try this engine:
And a common error in dbghelp replacement is that you need to replace it twice, so there are two hex places in the engine where you need to replace dbghelp.dll with MadHelp.dll

does this works with cracked koem?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

actually instance and summon do not work on cracked koem v2.

the only summon that works is admin /summon -i -m and instance dont work at all.

tested several times. no arguement needed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually instance and summon do not work on cracked koem v2.

the only summon that works is admin /summon -i -m and instance dont work at all.

tested several times. no arguement needed.
Instance and summon works just fine here with the cracked koem v2. So maby you do something wrong [emoji16]

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
monster summon scroll dont work with cracked keom v2 and madknight protect

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx madknight for the release everything works fine

about cracked koem yes both things work there seems like we have some non-brainers here

greetz spearox

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hardware ID block is disabled? how i can enable it?
and whats the command i can use to block and unblock?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Read the third page again.

thanks for answering , i see it crashs the server as madknight already said :)
actually , i'm looking for PHP block , if somebody got or so? or maybe how i can make it , somebody have clue about so , would be grateful ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Madknight, i still have the same problem. If i load your dll my main server wont start, i tried everything i could think off but i can't find a way to make it work. Got any idea's?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
use kal server controller version beta , it should work fine

i found bug or problem here ...
i already setupped it and worked perfect
but after 3~4 hours or like this , the server keep giving connection lost , everytime i login and stay for some seconds like 20 sec or so , and then give me connection lost , although the mainservt isn't crashed , also it causes lags too so?

Reaction score
Crashlogs, list of used addons...a memory dump.. I don't know if he's still working on it but he can't do anything without more information..
Is your server also lagging without the addon, after 3-4 hours? You have to test it by yourself, you know.. cause a dev didn't got time fo that xD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I used this Protection on my own Server for several month. The biggest Problem is the multiple combination of Addons. Many Addons work as standalone, but if you combine 10 working Addons you can get an non working Mainserver : / So you always need to test if your pool of dlls is working fine together.
This "connection lost" Problem without crashing is an ragezone known Problem, but i forgott the reason and couldnt find the old thread about it, maybe someone know.

Ah and once again (as
strik3r2k5 stated)
If you want to report an crash here then i need at least one valid Exception Log (e.g. 140221.153738.dbg.txt) and optional an OllyDBG Screenshot, otherwise i can only ignore the report because of insufficient information.

ah and maybe a mod could delete the Giggidy (Jul14 infraction banned troll) posts out of this thread, they are misleading

:canabis:

Last edited:
Back