Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MadProtection

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
new bug ! i'm using cracked koem v2+ this protection and 1hh still works !
So how to disable it ? :3

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
@MadKnight

So you said in your release post this protection works with (Cracked) Koem V2
I have been trying to solve this problem for 2 days now, I'm not a newb to hex editing an I'm sure I have tried most things

Starting with clean engine.exe I hex Client.dll into the engine (2 times) then test client an it runs great! but ofc there is no MadHelp.dll so server errors when trying to connect with "offset: 5" which from reading means client hasn't loaded MadHelp.dll but the client runs.

Then I hex the same engine.exe an add MadHelp.dll (2 times) but this time when I run the client it gives me this error:
MadKnight - MadProtection - RaGEZONE Forums

So my next move was to remove Client.dll from engine.exe an again now the client works an connects to server fine but Koem V2 isn't loaded client side.

How can I get Koem V2 cracked an your MadHelp.dll to work together??

Reaction score
new bug ! i'm using cracked koem v2+ this protection and 1hh still works !
So how to disable it ? :3

I think the protection got something like MaxDmg... Check this one.

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I think the protection got something like MaxDmg... Check this one.

yeah there is :) but ..
MaxAttack = 6000 ; Maximum allowed Physical/Magical Attack Points
MaxDamage = 20000 ; Maximum allowed Final Damage to Monsters

also one more bug ..i dont know what the hell is this

Reaction score
go a bit away from your monitor and you see a MAD inside it...
Are you sure, that it wasn't a display bug with the dmg?
Does it happen often?... :D A bit more details would be nice.

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
go a bit away from your monitor and you see a MAD inside it...
Are you sure, that it wasn't a display bug with the dmg?
Does it happen often?... :D A bit more details would be nice.

yeah i know its MAD.. its problem because MadProtectS.dll wont load. Yap no way to load that dll without this poop.. And about dmg,1hh still works :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
at KalMaxx:
"client works an connects to server fine but Koem V2 isn't loaded client side."
fine is already the right description, cracked koemv2 doesnt use clientside

at Ismir93:
"yeah i know its MAD"
this happens when the mainserver.exe doesnt have a internet connection to madknight.net, this is not a license check, but allows me to deactivate old versions

at anyMod:
is there a way to delete my own account via the vBulletin ucp? : )

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
at KalMaxx:
"client works an connects to server fine but Koem V2 isn't loaded client side."
fine is already the right description, cracked koemv2 doesnt use clientside

at Ismir93:
"yeah i know its MAD"
this happens when the mainserver.exe doesnt have a internet connection to madknight.net, this is not a license check, but allows me to deactivate old versions

at anyMod:
is there a way to delete my own account via the vBulletin ucp? : )

strange man, what i can do now and how licence or you said no licence check work for other people who using free protection ? :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
strange man, what i can do now and how licence or you said no licence check work for other people who using free protection ? :)

for you:
Answer 1
you can stop reading my posts and turning around my statements and stop using madknight dlls : )
Answer 2
this is a very heavy bad and strong license wich doesnt allow you to use the expensive non free protection

for the others:
its nice to see that some admins use the protection, kalmax you can also contact me via skype

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
for you:
Answer 1
you can stop reading my posts and turning around my statements and stop using madknight dlls : )
Answer 2
this is a very heavy bad and strong license wich doesnt allow you to use the expensive non free protection

for the others:
its nice to see that some admins use the protection, kalmax you can also contact me via skype

Ok np.Your protections anyway failed in few last months. Also you are support people who pay to you. And when you back your money to Hellgate admin then story will be end. And about topic,i will stop follow you. .. And you are BAD person. If you release any addons you think people will trust you ? ;)

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Ok np.Your protections anyway failed in few last months. Also you are support people who pay to you. And when you back your money to Hellgate admin then story will be end. And about topic,i will stop follow you. .. And you are BAD person. If you release any addons you think people will trust you ? ;)

MadKnight - MadProtection - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Okay i will try your revert function once:
mod_clear_this_thread(ismir_revert#94(ismir_revert#92(my_post#91)))

Ok np.Your protections is the best free one in few last months. Also you are support people here in this thread by answering questions. And you already backed your money to a Hellgate Admin. And about topic,i will still follow you. .. And you are GOOD person. If you release any addons, people will trust you !

Ahh its so simple i should try it more often, ty ismir : )

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
I'd just like to say a big thankyou to MadKnight for this release.
Seems people just want to flame it :blink: you people should be more grateful to MadKnight for he is trying to help with this release :banghead:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i see somebody is using madknight protection on his server huh :D

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i got this problem when i load MadProtectS.dll
any idea !!!
mad - MadProtection - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back