Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New RaGEZONE vs Old RaGEZONE?

Which RaGEZONE did you liked the most?

• Total voters
Reaction score
The old some sucked, but this one is just as bad. Poorly arranged, ugly colors, everything in boxes with borders, transitions and curved borders everywhere, avatar align, unnecessarily huge header part, small padding, way too small fonts and big butt icons on the main page... and that red? In combination with that greenish header background.. bleh. This skin is soo sooooo outdated.

Hope it's not the final one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like this one better, as Becca said it has improved security, not to mention that I hated with the old forum that when you typed in the quick-reply box and thought you had typed loads, you had typed hardly anything because the quick-reply box wasn't as big as how big it is when the posts are posted. (If you get what I mean, if you don't then I don't blame you, it's a hard thing to understand, not to mention that I can't put words together since I'm so tired) But yes, either way I liked vBulletin 3.8 and I like vBulletin 4.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The theme isn't that bad imo, once he has time to customize what he needs to then it'll all look well, I'm only assuming. So on the topic of this vs that, I'll have to say that I'm a fan of this theme, over the previous one.

There's just one handy dandy plugin that I'm missing so badly right now =[

Aaron

Last edited:
Reaction score
The old some sucked, but this one is just as bad. Poorly arranged, ugly colors, everything in boxes with borders, transitions and curved borders everywhere, avatar align, unnecessarily huge header part, small padding, way too small fonts and big butt icons on the main page... and that red? In combination with that greenish header background.. bleh. This skin is soo sooooo outdated.

Hope it's not the final one.

Had the same thought. But nah, we'll get used to it and i'm sure MentaL will sort things out soon. I'm waiting for the updates :)

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like this theme because I think change would be nice and I'm quite hopeful bugs would be fixed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Personally I prefer the old skin only because I saw it every day. But I should adapt to this new one :)

Back