Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old Skin ... New Skin ...

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
you might expect im doing a poll or something now, but i guess most people will like the new forum skin in any case. for my part, im not a fan of it (even if its not finished atm).
so i wanted to suggest to allow to use even the old skin when set in the general configurations at least, its not available anymore ... :sleep:

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like this one.

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Of course this is a new vbulletin version, so for the old one to be available a lot of modifications will need to be done to it so it can be used with this version. However wherever the old skin came from it may just be updated for the newer versions.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well if the current skin is the final one i must learn to bear it xD...i am used to the old skin...anyway we will see what will happen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd prefer this skin instead of the old one.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Although the new one is Decent, I still think the old one was better. Or at least I liked it more.
Change is good and all sometimes but for me the older one was just fine.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Yup the old skin is perfect i got used to it..
this one looks verry good too.
Good Job Admin

Reaction score
A thread like this has already been made here; http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/new-ragezone-vs-old-ragezone-843409/ and I expressed my feelings there, but since you're so interested; I believe that the forum suits this skin and personally, I like it better than I liked the previous theme. I was pretty sceptical at first with the red bars but discovered that I could change it to blue and I was all happy.

Also, as nobrain said, the theme also ties in with the skin of the homepage so I think that's a plus as well. Not a lot of people believe that this theme is better, but as I said, I think it's much better.

Back