Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old Skin ... New Skin ...

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
you might expect im doing a poll or something now, but i guess most people will like the new forum skin in any case. for my part, im not a fan of it (even if its not finished atm).
so i wanted to suggest to allow to use even the old skin when set in the general configurations at least, its not available anymore ... :sleep:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ooold skin how i found RZ i want to see it keeps going Q__Q
vB 4 sucks btw.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Theme tweaks and customizations"

I'm assuming we will be using this until a new skin is programmed.

The forum ski nitself is NOT bad, however these reply to thread buttons and so forth hurts my eyes, i don't like the way it looks. and IMO these "curved" corners are over-used nowadays imo.

Whatever the case, i like vb4 alot, this skin is okay, but doesn't exactly do the cut (I'm sure customizations will make it look better though)

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Didn't Mental say there would be multiple choices for users to pick from?

Regardless this skin already trumps the old one by far.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I feel like threads are not separated enough for the new skin, everything just blends in... In the old one you could see the "line" between 2 threads more clearly.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah agree with Kurt, maybe it's just a temp and still designing or under develop for the original one.

Reaction score
Yeah agree with Kurt, maybe it's just a temp and still designing or under develop for the original one.

why they should release a design, which they don't wanna use? I think this is a sensless way, and much more work but ok.

i like the old one, but this facelift "new style" fresh up the forum.
if the update is done, it will be well i think.

Greetz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Old one seemed much more, lets say, casual? Felt cooler :)

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
well all your opinions are different. i even still prefer the old one, but the new blue is at least better than the temporary red one we had lol.
as i said in my first post, the best would be to allow more skins (including the old classic skin)

Reaction score
I like it, I do adblock a lot of stuff to make it a little more compact, one thing I don't like is the alpha-piss-coloured links when browsing the forum, I think the colour of the blue bars where it says "15 Hours Ago - #38" would be a bit nicer

Master Summoner
Reaction score
This one is good but the old one is a lot better....but we can get used to this. it's just time question.

Back