Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old Skin ... New Skin ...

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
you might expect im doing a poll or something now, but i guess most people will like the new forum skin in any case. for my part, im not a fan of it (even if its not finished atm).
so i wanted to suggest to allow to use even the old skin when set in the general configurations at least, its not available anymore ... :sleep:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also the thing above the thread is annoying

Suggestions Discuss, Old Skin ... New Skin ... at The Front Desk forum; Maybe make the "TOP" button which scroll up goes much more advance, include java script bro (animation)....
Could do without that imo, or at least put it on the same line as the Likes button.

Same ol' blue as the dark blue color bar above every post.
Hex color: #256e97
+1

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont care which one is better... its still ragezone.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Or at the bottom of the Page where you see the Drop-Down box that says '--RaGEZONE Default' and 'Mobile Version' add a 'Old Version' or 'Other Version' or something like that, you get the idea. Not that I don't like the New Skin it's just I liked the older one better and I agree it would be really cool if we had the Option to choose between the Skins.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I liked the old one better...
Is it me or it got slower or something? My net didn't change :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the unvisited link colour, but the hover colour is still dirty yellow.

I'm surprised at this reaction TBH, because I felt (once the red bars had gone) that this is (pretty much) the old theme converted to vb4.

I see MentaL has introduced his beloved tan to all the previously grey areas... which he knows I don't like, but I know he does. XD

As above... I don't really care so long as I can read it, and visitors like it enough to register. As a regular, I tend to apply a little CSS tweakage in anyway. (so sue me :eek:tt1:)

Back