Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP] Login Class

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since I've seen many requests flying around asking for login scripts, I decided to put a simple class together. I am currently working on it, but I will attach it to this post once it's done (few minutes). I will also post how to use it. Without any doubt, it isn't the best login script ever written, but it will get the job done :) . I might enhance it later on. Right now, it's pretty customizable. Leave comments please.

EDIT: I finished the script, though still a little buggy. Take it and test it out and let me know what you think. Post any bugs you find here.

Current Version: 1.0

[N]asser` ~ Out

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any minute :O?
And it will be nice ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[N]asser , since I know some of your former work I know that you know what you're doing , keep it up :)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments, guys. Btw, Mr. X, I was working on it last night and I was too sleepy so I went to bed. In the morning, I didn't have time to work on it and went straight to school. But now that I'm back, I'll get working and should be done within a few hours (because i can't work on it right away)

[N]asser` ~ Out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great work man. I like all your work!!

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm still waiting for people to try it and comment it...

[N]asser` ~ Out

L

levin85

sorry mod, but would u mind to recommend wat prog to use?
coz i'm using easyphp ver 1.7 and i can't open the php ......is it because i must have mysql installed? i'm using microsoft sql 2000 now.....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
levin85 said:
sorry mod, but would u mind to recommend wat prog to use?
coz i'm using easyphp ver 1.7 and i can't open the php ......is it because i must have mysql installed? i'm using microsoft sql 2000 now.....

wah :s

>Nasser, i'm starting to look through it, looks nice :D.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ty, Mr.X, but it still needs tons of improvement.

levin85, you have to open the page the class is called within and edit the function check_auth(); and make it run a query to your mssql db and return true if the login info was found.

[N]asser` ~ Out

Back