• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PW] Server 1.4.6 v80

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PW] Server 1.4.7 v80

how to install tomcat bro can some one tell me?
i use jetty but its not work i can open the page but i cant do anything with jetty.

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score

how to install tomcat bro can some one tell me?
i use jetty but its not work i can open the page but i cant do anything with jetty.

Put the jetty folder in /PWServer/ with all your other Daemon folders, read and follow tutorial.
pwAdmin and iweb go into /webapps folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Capture.PNG - [PW] Server 1.4.6 v80 - RaGEZONE Forums
i have this error:hmmmm2:
i stil cant use pwadmin
some one have a step by step guide for a noob newbie?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score

From i used Jetty 7 and had no problems, i wonder what version of jetty you're using, looks like a dependancy issue..maybe your version of jetty is too high or you need to replace a dependancy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i download ronny's tools too but look at this .
Capture.JPG - [PW] Server 1.4.6 v80 - RaGEZONE Forums
i select

ACCOUNTS|CHARACTERs SERVER CONFIGURATION|SERVER CONTROL|ADDONS

but nothing happened.
i use jetty 7.4.2.

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i download ronny's tools too but look at this .
View attachment 137776
i select

ACCOUNTS|CHARACTERs SERVER CONFIGURATION|SERVER CONTROL|ADDONS

but nothing happened.
i use jetty 7.4.2.

That's because you need to delete DB and import dbo.sql from ronny's pwadmin in order to get character list working.after that you will see a button in that page to sync with the database and get all the chars imported into pwadmin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i used dbo befor but then i cant enter tha game its says wrong pass or user name.
im not stupid fgru i read all of them but i still have problem.
i using dbo now but i still have same problem.
may be i use wrong dbo.sql can u upload ur dbo.sql and pwAdmin for me?

Last edited:
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score

i used dbo befor but then i cant enter tha game its says wrong pass or user name.
The version of pwAdmin that comes with Ronny's Tools is outdated and meant for 136 primarily.
You need this version.
For iweb you need this version
The wrong pass/username has been answered many times...3 versions of authd floating around, different ways to hash your registration etc.
Search, read...search, read.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dude trust me i had all those problems you had.If you search all my posts you will have the answers too all your problems since i already asked,me and many others.The problem with wrong user and password is because that pwadmin stores the password as bin_salt wich means you will need to search on this forum for a bin_salt register script and auth.Someone already posted an archive with 3 auth and registration pages in md5 salt and bin_salt hash format.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/fixed-auth-daemon-894765/
Use bin_salt auth and register script with the database from ronny's pwadmin.if you already have an account registered in the db with the previous script it will not work since it's not bin_salt,just delete it and register another one with the bin_salt script in the archive from the post i gave you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, so I followed all the instructions and I managed to get my server and client to run but two error messages appear and I've tried everything, for 2 days I've been looking. If anyone has a solution please PM or reply to this with a quote. thanks. screenshots of problem: this I ignored but first error;
d6EP24N - [PW] Server 1.4.6 v80 - RaGEZONE Forums
and the second error when I actually run the game then try to log in: Your current client program version Is low please exit and update. additional info: I've tried almost everything but Verifying doesn't work.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, so I followed all the instructions and I managed to get my server and client to run but two error messages appear and I've tried everything, for 2 days I've been looking. If anyone has a solution please PM or reply to this with a quote. thanks. screenshots of problem: this I ignored but first error;
d6EP24N - [PW] Server 1.4.6 v80 - RaGEZONE Forums
and the second error when I actually run the game then try to log in: Your current client program version Is low please exit and update. additional info: I've tried almost everything but Verifying doesn't work.

No you didn't.If i have to count how many times that has been answered around here i think it would be "Over 9000".You need to get a timestamped gshop and copy it in server and client.Also copy elements.data airpolicy.data taks.data dyn_tasks.data from client to server or viceversa.

Attachments

Reaction score

Base64 is an encoding. All the authds use md5 in some way, what's different is the encoding of it, which I meant to express through that post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok, uh, thanks.
I'll definitely try it, thanks for the info.
Everything i searched on this had 0 solutions. thanks though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, tawdarky, sorry to say its me again, have followed all your instructions and still end up with this frustrating "LOW" . I am going to ask a really dumb question now, so please forgive me, I am a real Noob, my question is this :- why has no one ever provided a "matched SERVER and CLIENT" where all that is required is to do a ifconfig and note own ip address and then instructions on which files to to insert the ip into. This would mean no "patching 719, no Gshop changes, Policy etc. The server would then not have this "LOW" problem. Once the server and client are working together, changing Gshop etc would then be a doddle! What do you think of this suggestion, bearing in mind that there are lots of noobs out there, that it would be helping. Looking forward to some constructive answer"S" thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score

my question is this :- why has no one ever provided a "matched SERVER and CLIENT" where all that is required is to do a ifconfig and note own ip address and then instructions on which files to to insert the ip into.
Spoon-feed people? Why, Why would we want more newbies learning nothing at all?

if you can't figure things out using older server files or just guess and check, I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be running a server. and that's my 2¢

You install a client that matches the server from PWI, you edit gshop/gshop1 make a new timestamp, make a .sev version, and run the server. it's NOT hard

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score

Once the server and client are working together, changing Gshop etc would then be a doddle! .
If you change anything on the gshop you would still have timestamp etc, so why would it be a doddle?, which begs the question...why provide a matching set in the first instance if you would only change it anyway?

There is a lot to be learned from the 136 files, generally the quest for knowledge begins there and eventuates in the 145+ section.
When the server files 145+ are given, nobody cares about gshop, nobody that knows how to run them properly anyway...the files are not given with helpful hints or instructions...it is assumed you would know what is needed and just do it.
If you have played with the 136 files and read the 136 forum section you would know, infact the whole forum is absolutely chock full of any informations you seek.
gshop is easy, as for anything else required it is also very easy...providing you know what you are doing.
You know what you are doing from practice and thinking and reading and more reading and actually trying and failing till you get it right.
One final thing...you will remain a 'noob' forever if everything requires no effort or thinking, practice makes perfect.

Back