Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol, that guy sucks.

i can try and help you tommorrow, now is too later and im falling asleep over my keyboard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you I managed! I have more problem! I made the script to launch the server thank you so much! I love you! grieve again! but I'm a big noob xD

e8QgpLl - PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
ok, I installed all really full! I even put iweb is pwAdmin but still two problems! its me but "Could not log in to server" when I want to log into the game, after the creation of the character! then pwAdmin tabs server control, nothing appears, so I can not know what the world is open, if the worlds are close! characters then I can not go there either! pwAdmin is connect to the database, I can put my GM ect .. but I just it's two problem ..

Theres always ppl that want to make alot money out of setting people's server up..

Could not log in to server" => Maps online?

In your console do :
Code:
ps aux | grep gs01

If that doesn't show something like
Code:
10787  6.0 12.8 1353688 1079672 ?     Sl   Sep19  68:01 ./gs gs01
it means your main map is not online..

The character field needs certain fields in your database that are not included by the regular pw.sql file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have the command to mount the reputation please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also want to know how to delete the characters, because I deleted my account to make a new and my characters are back on my other account! I wanted to make another account because the gold in the shop are a -2,748,498,489,489 .. so the store operates more I got to give too much gold without expressly so if you have a solution to remove his account and characters would be nice! I have one other question too is normal as normal players so no GM ect .. you can teleport when we are not GM that is to say that if a player comes to my server it can teleporter with "CTRL + CLICK" is it can even use the console GM No. .. it's completely bug wholesale gm used just for "CTRL + G"

Incidentally you do not have a list of the worlds, then proceeding with the id? because I want to open or other bodies but I do not know the id ..

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I have one other question too is normal as normal players so no GM ect .. you can teleport when we are not GM that is to say that if a player comes to my server it can teleporter with "CTRL + CLICK" is it can even use the console GM No. .. it's completely bug wholesale gm used just for "CTRL + G"

Debug mode.. Been answered 1000 times..

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I did not understand, but I will file a screen if necessary ptemplate.conf

uA7jQIM - PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101 - RaGEZONE Forums

debug_command_mode= active => people being able to use ctrl + click, they can spawn items ingame etc... (you don't want this)
debug_command_mode=deactivate => people won't be able to use ctrl + click etc...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
debug_command_mode= active => people being able to use ctrl + click, they can spawn items ingame etc... (you don't want this)
debug_command_mode=deactivate => people won't be able to use ctrl + click etc...

agree it works thank you very much but as I disable the debug command I can not do in the console when I'm GM I would like the controls works in GM! by cons is not normal for the Chi rises when watches or other one hits? because as Chi in the game (0/100) rises not you can not use some spellagree it works thank you very much but as I disable the debug command I can not do in the console when I'm GM I would like the controls works in GM! by cons is not normal for the Chi rises when watches or other one hits? because as Chi in the game (0/100) rises not you can not use some spell

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys... so I'm back... I finally fix my computer... and i got a brand new host IOS, and already install Ubuntu server on a Oracle VM...

So now... i dont want to mess this up... what shall i do first?

This may sound noob... but... how do I download mega files... using comands... (I'm using Ubuntu Server)
I just want to download the server files into my "/" folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for the bug Chi drops if he can not settle but you will have the list of map with ID please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys try to use decent english and sentances... I can't make anything out of the last replies here ;-; so i can't help you either.

Sorry for the bad english...

My question was..." How I can download the server files, using commands... because it's now on Mega... and when i type the URL... it dosn't download me anything

Can someone please tell me how to download the file... i try everything... via wget and also try to connect to my network... and nothing work...

Please im beggin you, how do I download the Mega file... on a Ubuntu Server? i do a lot of research and none tell me how to make it...

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
download it on your pc and upload to your server using winscp (as far i know wget dont work with mega, or at least never worked for me)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, sorry... I really tried all your suggestions... and im Really a noob... i can't make anything work ... i'm stuck on the "Download the server files into de / directory" step

can someone give me a noob "Step-by-Step / howto download the files" guide please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you get rid of the genies flying around Thousand Streams?

Back