Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN S9E2 Compiled + SRC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
window mode not working. I can play the game in fullscreen mode

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys , my problem is , When im Login- to Game /check the Character , and after Click Character 2x , im see chacratcrer in Game ( Lorencia ) , and After 2sec got DC , can some help ?

Reaction score
Hi guys , my problem is , When im Login- to Game /check the Character , and after Click Character 2x , im see chacratcrer in Game ( Lorencia ) , and After 2sec got DC , can some help ?
check gameserver.exe after DC what it says, maybe its checksum thing enabled, disable in configs maybe dataserver,gameserver,igcdata common file, or antihack.cfg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings!

I have decided to release the files I have been workin on for quite some years now. I'm moving on to other, more complex coding projects so I thought I'd give back to the community, given that I have been learning a whole lot from these forums. I've invested at least 2 years of coding on this project and I am releasing it as is, with no support offered whatsoever. The server is fully configured, all you have to do is set the IPs in the necessary configuration files.

Everything is contained in this single rar package:

Enjoy and thanks for everything, dear Ragezone community!

P.S.: The package also contains fully configured website as well (Webengine CMS) and a little extra modules created by myself in it. I would really love to see some servers out there running this :D It's quite unique ;)
God bless you for such a good release! Will test in future, glad i had a chance to grab it :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Been trying this server files. This looks great. Thank you. Anyone having the "disconnected" problem due to IGC_Common.ini, try to remove 0x from crc like in my screenshot present here. you can use 7zip crc32 for reference of the needed files crc. So no more disconnection and safe from modifying your client. Hope this help.
image_2023-08-31_235640758 - [Release] IGCN S9E2 Compiled + SRC - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all , i have 2 little problems

1. I set 1000exp sv and when I start from lvl 1 and I go to make level in lorencia I kill 1 spider and I make from that mob 20 levels , then I kill other 1 mob spider and I make +10 levels and so on , what is wrong ? What i have to do ?

2. I make subserver but when i write in /gpost Global post from sv1 , don't appear the message in serrver2
Hello and welcome. That is actually a change I have implemented myself. Before, you couldn't level up more than 1 level, no matter how much experience you would obtain from any kind of action. You can safely consider it a feature, but it is hardcoded, it cannot be changed unless you're decently skilled with C++. I can tell you where to look though if you want, but the work you'll have to do yourself :) Cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. That is actually a change I have implemented myself. Before, you couldn't level up more than 1 level, no matter how much experience you would obtain from any kind of action. You can safely consider it a feature, but it is hardcoded, it cannot be changed unless you're decently skilled with C++. I can tell you where to look though if you want, but the work you'll have to do yourself :) Cheers!
That's really nice feature to me.
Is it implemented in GS or any config file I could change it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys could you help me.It seems that it's too dark
1700624898263 - [Release] IGCN S9E2 Compiled + SRC - RaGEZONE Forums

can you help me admin KarLi

Ley Lei can you help me with stay on spot when performing /reset command. thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , i setup the server , its loooks like run fine , i type user and pass enter and i get Disconnect from the server

GS Logs
[11:58:08] Connection Accept : [19000][192.168.1.100]
[11:58:11] error-L1: Serial error [test1] [PoweredByIGCN800]
[11:58:11] WSARecv() failed with error 10038
[11:58:11] (19000)Disconnected : [192.168.1.100]

disc - [Release] IGCN S9E2 Compiled + SRC - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Hi , i setup the server , its loooks like run fine , i type user and pass enter and i get Disconnect from the server

GS Logs
[11:58:08] Connection Accept : [19000][192.168.1.100]
[11:58:11] error-L1: Serial error [test1] [PoweredByIGCN800]
[11:58:11] WSARecv() failed with error 10038
[11:58:11] (19000)Disconnected : [192.168.1.100]

View attachment 253042
it says clearly the error is error-L1: Serial error [test1] [PoweredByIGCN800] and the PoweredByIGCN800 u must add in igc files common file and retest i guess

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#KarLi , can i make there after reset character stay on spot ? and coimmad /mreset is worked? or on his files it not work ?

maybe some query for SQL is ??

Reaction score
#KarLi , can i make there after reset character stay on spot ? and coimmad /mreset is worked? or on his files it not work ?

maybe some query for SQL is ??

check resetsystem file, if there is stay position config then good, if not then unlucky... must use igcn s9 sources and re-make files and fix for that, i am not sure /mreset check commands file what u have.

i'm bad with custom sql queries and i doubt its a good solution but if anyone knows sql good.. why not.

Back