Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN S9E2 Compiled + SRC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ley Lei Thanks for the great share. This is good server files.

Can anyone recommend on how to fix invisible UI interface issue?

TIA!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends,
i compiled all sub-projects successfully. My question is how to change level bar under 400 lvl to show not master experience. That happened when i make 3-th quest and up my hero rank to "Last Master :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:". After i make reset(and i am with 3-th quest completed) when i started from 1 lvl, client show me master experience in non master levels. I looked some parts from code, but not seen options for that. I looked and IGC.Client.DLL project, but there no that option. I also saw the math related to experience in user.cpp, but there is no such option there. What I'm looking for is in the client files, right? How to change this and is it even possible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
An error occurred while loading main.exe. The Rus folder in the client does not sleep at all, how can it be fixed? View attachment 257853

Found a bug, everything works. I just changed LangSelection to Eng in the registry
Only Eng is supported. You can add files from other S9 Client, and if you have luck all will be ok... Also must have problems with old encoding in cirilica...
You can try register here . And download S9 client and copy Data\Local\Por, Data\Local\Spa and Data\Local\partCharge1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi All,

how to install for this?
I want to make private server, could you please help explain me and show step by step.

thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Hi All,

how to install for this?
I want to make private server, could you please help explain me and show step by step.

thank you in advance.
its not hard

like this tutorial

but u need to use sql server before u can do this tutorial, download sql:

tutorial :

then proceed with this video where to edit and all that rest

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you press F11 client will automatically close and your character will stay online
It only hides the window, you can find it in the system tray:
1710598395138 - [Release] IGCN S9E2 Compiled + SRC - RaGEZONE Forums

Also off-attack is not enabled in this server files

1710598442204 - [Release] IGCN S9E2 Compiled + SRC - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Also getting this alot in MuError.log

[ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr
[ResourceGuard] Error: cannot open data\local\Gameguard.csr file.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ley Lei if you didn't compile igc.dll ever since, who's version did you use ?

Last edited:
Back