• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] LiveGuard FREE Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I`m sorry, this is because the TGH team created cheats that use those API`s, i can remove it, but then all the new cheats will work flawless.

Hmmm I see..., but maybe you can add the option to add or remove cheats, at least in the paid version, so each mu server adm can choose the hacks want block by his own, of course is just an idea.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Mecanik, I have the same error in windows 10,thanks!.

Same problem here in windows server 2003. I checked everything and every step over again and i can't get this solved.
The last comments in logs is the "max player 70" msg

Edit:
Gameserver log msg when connecting to server:

21:38:54 connect : [6400][127.0.0.1]
Connection Closed, dwIoSize == 0 (Index:6400)
21:38:54 (6400)logout : [127.0.0.1]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, check you CS port, remember, you must set up your LG port on CS, recheck your GS.ini, first, LG ports and second GS real port, this is a proxy. Any doubt please PM me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK. Here is what happens. I will have everything setup as you have specified. I read the guide word for word several times. Liveguard starts.. cool. As soon as me (the client) connects, liveguard on the server crashes. as in it's there then gone. and naturally, I get the disconnected from the server message. I just upgraded the servers OS today so we will see what happen in a while.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those users who have problems, I have 97 version and is working perfectly, i have my server on Windows Server 2008 R2 64 Bits, also on my pc i have W10 "my users have Windows from XP to 10 already" i don't have problems with LG. Please, Check again, check ports and IP, Set up is just Ports and IP, if you have problems just PM me i will help you.

About that liveguard Skype.. that's not the official Skype from Mecanik. I think it is server.mecanik i don't remember.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mecanik

Becareful with this skype "lifeguard"

Sorry but i'm not noob:))

ZoMqRib - [Release] LiveGuard FREE Version - RaGEZONE Forums

What is this? Who is that? Can you show me?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LG server crashes when incoming connection.,does this means my files is not compatible with this antihack?

What OS are you using to run your server?? I'm having that same issue in windows server 2003..
I know i did all the configs properly and this can't be solved.. I'm starting to think that maybe the OS has something to do with this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What OS are you using to run your server?? I'm having that same issue in windows server 2003..
I know i did all the configs properly and this can't be solved.. I'm starting to think that maybe the OS has something to do with this.

Me too. "windows server 2003" =)) test other Window Plz i'll install Window Server 2008

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using windows 2008 r2 x64 OS.,

Then, again, I have no idea..

I deleted every change i did when installing liveguard to my server to start over (once again)..
The strange thing is that lg.exe doesn't "crash" anymore, now appears this msg when i try to login to server:

Mecanik - [Release] LiveGuard FREE Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Then, again, I have no idea..

I deleted every change i did when installing liveguard to my server to start over (once again)..
The strange thing is that lg.exe doesn't "crash" anymore, now appears this msg when i try to login to server:

Mecanik - [Release] LiveGuard FREE Version - RaGEZONE Forums

i think we should wait for the creator of this antihack to help us fix the problem if he would like to.,:junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LG Server still crash on Window Server 2008 too

ohRwpI0 - [Release] LiveGuard FREE Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm thinking that I had the crash in server 2003 as well. Gonna test in 2012 R2 and report the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back