Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some problem with LAN & WAN IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need some help. I have run my server it work well I can log in and play alone(I set every ip to 127.0.0.1) but I want my friends to play. My LAN IP is 192.168.1.2 but my WAN IP isn't because I use a router. I want to know if I want to let other people to play my server how to set ip in each file(proxy.ini,map.ini,DBDemon.ini and AGENT.ini) and which ip I must tell my friends to put in dragon.ini in their game folder. And what I must set about router. Could you please teach me step by step?I have read other threads that has same problem like me but I couldn't understand. Thank you very much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Set external_server_ip_for_user0 at the agent section in proxyserver config to your external/WAN IP, rest can be left localhost/LAN IP.

Back