Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

The new chapter in the manga was kind of... nothing. It didn't really do much except show how Naruto and Bee were the same as kids.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I was like ?????????????????????? The whole time while reading this. When I came to a realization that you guys don't read the manga rofl.

Ok spoiler time.

Kakashi doesn't die. Pain drops all the killing after a good conversation wtih naruto. (he starts to believe in him). Danzo dies, naruto & sasuke do chidori vs rasengan again, no one got hurt. Sasuke over abuses sharingan and looses all his vision. Sasuke takes his brother's eyes and becomes even more stronger. i can go on.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I was like ?????????????????????? The whole time while reading this. When I came to a realization that you guys don't read the manga rofl.

Ok spoiler time.

Kakashi doesn't die. Pain drops all the killing after a good conversation wtih naruto. (he starts to believe in him). Danzo dies, naruto & sasuke do chidori vs rasengan again, no one got hurt. Sasuke over abuses sharingan and looses all his vision. Sasuke takes his brother's eyes and becomes even more stronger. i can go on.

Ok, I've come to the realisation that you're retarded. If you read any of the thread, you'd have figured out the majority of us read the manga, though we do occasionally comment on the anime once in a while. We know exactly what's happened so your spoiler, sucks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The newest chapter was pretty gay. When will it pick up?! This week, hopefully. :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Though you think it may have been the best chapter in weeks, can you honestly say it was at the same standards as a chapter that was release about a year ago?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Yeah manga is slowin down and the anime is speedin up. Watching Naruto kick PAINS butt is gonna be sweet, specially when he gets pissed and goes 8 tails.

Gonna be EPIC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

in the manga he goes 8tails and kills pain? if so thats gonna be a sweet battle :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The new chapter was quite alright actually, I'm looking forward to the next one a lot... I lol'd so hard when Naruto pulled that trick on Yamato and his reaction was priceless!

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score

I saw it,
Naruto with the Toad Sage on regular big toad,
and them 3 on the back of Toad Boss Gamabunta along with 2 others as big as him, i'd like to know who they are ;o

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Oh these are the names of the toads.

Gamaken
Gamabunta
Gamakichi
Fukasaku
Gamahiro

Pain butt is about to be handed now!

Just to elaborate on their name; I'll link pages to them so you know which is which

Fukasaku:
Gamabunta:
Gamaken:
Gamahiro:
Gamakichi:

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I stopped watching Naruto Shippuuden after episode 19 (hoping it would be as awesome as the old episode 19, in which Haku&Zabuza die ;_;!), but does it get any better after that? Bored and finished watching every good tv-show out there.

Reaction score

I stopped watching Naruto Shippuuden after episode 19 (hoping it would be as awesome as the old episode 19, in which Haku&Zabuza die ;_;!), but does it get any better after that?
Not really, I've outright dropped the anime now due to more filler than content that annoyed the hell out of me.

I personally just changed over and read the manga but even that started to annoy me.
Bored and finished watching every good tv-show out there.
I'm gonna say you haven't =P

Recommend me an anime
I'd say start with Berserk and then look into others depending on your tastes. =)

Crash

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I stopped watching Naruto Shippuuden after episode 19 (hoping it would be as awesome as the old episode 19, in which Haku&Zabuza die ;_;!), but does it get any better after that? Bored and finished watching every good tv-show out there.

Like any book the first chapter always has too entice you or you just wont want too read on, in Narutos case it left it at that; Imo, no other arc in the series as of yet has topped the "Land of the Waves" arc. So I'd say no, but the pain arc is pretty cewl. Which has just started in recent episodes, check that one out and judge for yourself. I don't really watch the anime unless I'm incredibly bored.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yup, only matter of time...Cant wait til thursday...thats when the sub titled episode comes out. The battle is finally here, unless they fill the episode with naruto arguing and talking with pain.

Back