Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

It would be a nice accomplishment in the story. But In Naruto vs. Sasuke, would he be able to use the Kyuubis power, remember Sasuke can control it, as could Madara Uchiha.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Naruto WILL be the kyuubi :p. Plus, remember what Itachi gave Naruto?

No, no one knows what Itachi gave Naruto, but is has been implied that it was something to hold considerable influence in a fight with either Sasuke or Tobi.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

In which chapter did Itachi give something to Naruto? I don't recall reading that at all.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This page of chapter 403:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thanks, never really saw that part

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It wasn't shown in the anime, so if you relied on that until recent chapters on the anime, that might be why.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I must of skipped a few chapters on the manga then. I read all the way up to Itachi's death but I never saw that chapter.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Its shown in the anime.. don't remember the episode but its definitely shown...

Itachis confrontation with Naruto was shown, but I remember when the episode played I replayed the bit to see if the crow flew into his mouth and I didn't see it and I remember someone else posted about it at the time too. If it has happened in recent episodes then I wouldn't have seen because I only started watching the anime again when the Invasion of Pain arc started.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't wait for the next chapter(s). And i want to see Sasuke getting butt kicked by naruto. :thumbup:

Reaction score

Wow this time it was epic!!! Kyuubi got pwnt and Mommy was the Nine-Tails to begin with haha~

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score

WOW ITS OFFICIAL, Naruto is the direct descendant of The sage of six path. FACT now.

The older son, who inherited the Sage's "eyes": the power of his chakra and his spiritual energy, believed that power was the true key to peace. The younger son, who inherited the Sage's "body"; his willpower and physical energy, believed that love was the true key to peace.

Eyes and Chakra - Negato (Thought war is Peace)
Body and will power - Naruto (Love is true key to peace)

On his deathbed, the Sage chose his younger son to be his successor. Overcome by bitterness and envy, the older son attacked the younger, beginning a war between them. Their feud would continue on through their descendants: the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan.

Madara himself, said naruto reminds him so much of the Senju Class.

Well, I didn't see this coming.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

WOW ITS OFFICIAL, Naruto is the direct descendant of The sage of six path. FACT now.

Eyes and Chakra - Negato (Thought war is Peace)
Body and will power - Naruto (Love is true key to peace)

Madara himself, said naruto reminds him so much of the Senju Class.

Well, I didn't see this coming.

Really? You didn't even think about it, I always thought the eyes and chakra from the Sage of the Six Paths was directly related to Sasukes clan and it'd foreshadowed that they'd both be descendants. Anyway it was a cewl chapter, just a shame my browser was going really slow so it took ages to load (N).

I'm also guessing Naruto intends to set the Kyuubi free after some time, where he said "Nine tails... I'm sorry. But I wont hurt you. Wait... Just wait." Also where did it specify he was the direct descendant; I've gathered they were being from the Senju/Uchiha clans they're assumed to be descendants, but are you referring to the seal he performed?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Apparently not, but one tends not to be able to notice sarcasm in text without superlatives or extreme uses of punctuation, i.e. exclamation marks.

Reaction score

Well... if it is said to be the *SONS* inherited the powers... I would think mom would be out of the question. But she did mention that she had "Special Chakras" ... I don't really know naruto that well... I came into it late as I may or may not mentioned before. But I was thinking since the one inherited the eye's that would be the Sasuke's clan. Since they have the special eye's.... But that other character did have the *exact* sage eye's but he was much too young I think to be a direct decendant.... But... I dunno the series does revolve around Sasuke and Naruto... and Sasuke seems like he's in it all for the "Power" and Naruto seems to want Peace for everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yea everything u said is right. But what I really want to see is when Saskue fights with Naruto and do you guys remember in the Naruto serious{Shippuden} that Naruto meet Itachi and the crow went into Narutos mouth and Itachi said I have lent you some of my power I hope the day never come for you to use it I want to see what that power might be. And I think when Naruto fights Saskue it's going to be a tie cuz remember when Saskue got Itachi's eyes and once u get someone else eyes transplanted then that means u never go blind he can use Sharigan all day and not go blind.

Reaction score

Well... Itachi gave Sasuke a gift too right? His "Skills" or something or was that when he got his eye's? Because when Madara took oof his mask his eye's started to bleed.... Maybe what Itachi gave is a 'gift' like that.... if Sasuke tries to use it on Naruto.... his eye's will bleed or something heh It's gonna be epic but.... What issue will that be 550? or 600? haha since it took this long to get to this point.... gonna be a long two weeks now lol

Back