Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Well... Itachi gave Sasuke a gift too right? His "Skills" or something or was that when he got his eye's? Because when Madara took oof his mask his eye's started to bleed.... Maybe what Itachi gave is a 'gift' like that.... if Sasuke tries to use it on Naruto.... his eye's will bleed or something heh It's gonna be epic but.... What issue will that be 550? or 600? haha since it took this long to get to this point.... gonna be a long two weeks now lol

What? I hope this was sarcasm once again, if not then damn you don't pay attention. What Itachi gave Sasuke was his Amaterasu which would be activated upon the sight of Tobis sharingan, Amaterasu causes ones eye to bleed.

@ Lightwarrior, I would guess that it would come from his fathers side; I would guess this because the two major clans (Senju and Uchiha) are associated with Konoha only, with Kushina being foreign to the land at such a young age it kind of rules that out, plus all past and present hokages are from the Senju clan, it only fits in that Minato would be one too. But, I'm usually wrong about stuff like this :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What? I hope this was sarcasm once again, if not then damn you don't pay attention. What Itachi gave Sasuke was his Amaterasu which would be activated upon the sight of Tobis sharingan, Amaterasu causes ones eye to bleed.

@ Lightwarrior, I would guess that it would come from his fathers side; I would guess this because the two major clans (Senju and Uchiha) are associated with Konoha only, with Kushina being foreign to the land at such a young age it kind of rules that out, plus all past and present hokages are from the Senju clan, it only fits in that Minato would be one too. But, I'm usually wrong about stuff like this :p:

Finally a true Naruto fan who read it correct.But I think Itachi implanted the Amaterasu in Saskue's eyes for it to activat when ever he saw a Sharigan because remember when Tobi was telling Saskue the story and he wouldn't belive him and to make Saskue believe Tobi Itachi knew that Tobi would try to gain Tobi's truste by showing him the sharigan so he implanted the Amaterasu to activat once he saw the sharigan.
And I hate that ITACHI DIES{IT gets me mad when a GOOD PERSON DIES}

@ Light warrior I think that it comes from both his mom and dad because didn't it say her mom had special chakra? But I'm not so sure.

And I would really want to know wat is so special about Saskue and Tobi's sharigan. I mean the way Saskues looks like doesn't even look like the sharigan. And wat can Tobis Sharigan do and wat can Saskue sharigan do that Itachi's sharigan couldn't do?

And why did they call him the child of pracacy something.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Well Naruto would of had it all his life if he was a descendant of the elder son. He isn't going to have those eyes so it's all good ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

But the question is, is naruto a DIRECT descendant of the Sage of six path, or just a Descendant.

I think that Naruto is a direct descendant of the Sage of six path because if u read the new chapter that just came out you see Naruto wearing wat the Sage wears.

And I hate that they always end the chapter with such a surprise and you can't wait for the next chapter example--(click spoiler to read)(if you do not want me to spoil it them click the other spoiler to go to the website to read it)
In this chapter Narutos mom said before I leave I will tell you the truth about your birth. I will start with and his mom said 'I will start that I was the previous host of the kyuubi.:grr:.
I hate that they ended it like thats.

If you want the website to read Naruto and other manga click on spoiler.
------------ for all your manga needs
Note- I do not want to advertise:thumbup:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Meh, I am not really a naruto-guy.

I will watch it, but not "Get Into" it.

Though, I am trying to make a All-Naruto-style OldSKool Retro DCR Pack. Not so good, so far.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well good luck with that. And I think it is better to read the manga not watch it because the manga is farther then the anima.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

New chapter is awesome :O
Finally some action! Hell yeah!
(SOME action... i need more)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lol so true. They ending of the chapter was breath taking like Naruto's mom being the Kyuubi's previous Host dam its gay that we have to wait another 7 days for the next chapter to come out.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

wasn;t a bad chapter at all this week -)

ahh sage's body is being shown here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Jessin342 so you read from the same link as I do. And Naruto looks sick in there if only he had the Sages eyes.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

is better, the chapter is out a good few hours before it is on onemanga (Which I used to use).

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score

Lol, crazy how Naruto's mom was the previous 9tails Jinchuuriki, but expected, as in the previous episode she beat all the boys who annoyed her with her hair flowing around...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yea a lil weird but now we know why she had special chakra cuz she was the previous kyuubis jinchurriki.
Yea it might be faster then OneManga but don't forget I think that OneManga has a lot more manga. So of course the chapter might be a lil slow. Mangastream is good if you only want Naruto or bleach.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Lol, crazy how Naruto's mom was the previous 9tails Jinchuuriki, but expected, as in the previous episode she beat all the boys who annoyed her with her hair flowing around...

Yes, because immediately a strange chakra and special powers indicate that said person is a jinchuuriki. I didn't see it coming from a mile away.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yea but i got a question how the hell did the Kyuubi get released i mean he was sealed up right?

Back