Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SPs are not spawning properly to a friend.

Reaction score
Ok...i made the same settings to him as i got in my server 3.3,

But is not spawning them... where should be the problem?

At me is spawning them from 20 to 20 minutes.
At him with the same settings, none.
Where should be the problem?
We got the same tables for Summoning and NotSummon time
and also for the maps of spawning.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't want to help other ppl, but you want help from others?

Man you have an colossal thinking mistake.

But yes, just keep on going

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I said dude that who Ducking RELEASED THE 3.3 TO HELP OTHERS

Your idiot? You can't think normal? really? Come on...
What is so Ducking hard to understand that... who got 3.2 episodes MUST KNOW how to make 3.3 ?
IF THEY DON'T KNOW...THEY ARE Morones.

and btw...one tip hope? yea ...
Go and buy some glasses...cuze i wrote up there
SPs are not spawning properly to a friend.

Ur a noob u know that?

After all...why should i tell you and tryin' to explain to you.... the thing is...Who is trying to troll us who got 3.3, are only the NEWBIES and those ones that don't really know how to make a 3.3 to work... for me it means that who is trolling...they feel somehow that they've been attacked.
Well... You are not attacked... But who released the 3.3 ... to him you could go ...

We who we know between us from more time then other newbies, we are not stupid to not know that some of us, we started from 0.

Me? i started with 2 then 2.2 then 3.0 then 3.2 then 3.3
This trip untill episode 3.0 MADE ME TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE 3.2 AND 3.3
and others doesnt know lol. Who is asking...it means that they was only helped...and they didnt knew how to...make them

One tip? start with tutorials and 2.2 episode..dont ask in the right and left, then go forward as i did.... i didn't went directly to 3.2 because i knew i won't succed. And now I know everything.
And i am saying thank you for the peoples who was telling to me to read read read read read and read...

Upvote 0
Back