Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 100.02 VM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You won't believe it, but your build works great on dedicated 12 GB RAM VM + 100 GB swap SSD M2,you just need to start the servers one at a time, and not all at once at 12 RAM
You need to start servers one by one regardless of the ram amount you have.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! Any compatible RU client for this server? In older version (92.03) i used post on
and it's perfectly work! Thanks! Archgeus u awesome, like always :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! Any compatible RU client for this server? In older version (92.03) i used post on
and it's perfectly work! Thanks! Archgeus u awesome, like always :cool:

suitable for this server, there are several languages including Russian

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had the LogServer issue with missing ODBC Driver, installed the sqlncli_x64.msi that was linked here. It starts, creates the table with the correct date/time and then it tries to insert the data but it just crashes with not further log information. It just leaves a crash dumb file behind.
Code:
2024-03-05 15:00:35 [DEBUG] New Buffer Pool Allocated! Total Count: [1]
2024-03-05 15:00:35 New LogFileWriter Key[0] PlanetId[0] ServerType[0] 03-05 -1:-1
2024-03-05 15:00:35 Build : Nov  3 2020 21:56:57
2024-03-05 15:00:35 "D:\TERA-Live100_02_TW\Executable\Bin\LogServer.exe"
2024-03-05 15:00:42 LogServer listen on port[7501]...
2024-03-05 15:00:42 $ Server ready $
2024-03-05 15:00:48 Bulk Insert Start: .\Logs\Logging\002800 2024-02-11 22_00 20000.log2
As soon as the last line appears i can see the crash files being generated. One of the first few lines says Code 5 Access Violation, tried with admin perms but same result.

I installed WinDbg on the server machine and went through the dmp file which most of it i did not understand but one line stood out to me and it mentioned "c0000005_sqlncli.dll!BCP_init", and the same file is present in the bin directory "sqlncli.dll", i made a backup and removed the file from the folder, and it worked.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have already searched everywhere but cannot find the points where I can change this. Can someone please help me and tell me where I can change this?

1709651573973 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Change what?

Please describe as much as posible what are you looking for.
I have this heart at the top of my in-game status display where the benefits are shown, which is slowly filling up.
But when I click on it, only this empty large window appears where bars gradually fill up.
I am desperately looking for where I can customize this event so that this window also has an effect.

Reaction score
I have this heart at the top of my in-game status display where the benefits are shown, which is slowly filling up.
But when I click on it, only this empty large window appears where bars gradually fill up.
I am desperately looking for where I can customize this event so that this window also has an effect.

Hi,

Being empty at tier 0 is a normal behavior with this system, anyways, you can customize it from VIPBenefit.xml, VIPShop.xml and VIPSystem.xml, in those files you will find everything relate to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi friends, tell me where and how to change these parameters?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DungeonMatching.xml
Thanks

why is it configured (screen 1), but is displayed in the game (screen 2), where does this window get its information from?,However, it works correctly and gives access only after level 65.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help, but I still have a question, if I secure the password SHA512 I can no longer reset a password via the API, because the reset passwords are then clearly written to the database and can then no longer be used.

1709924796358 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

1709924834499 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

The second question would be is it possible for the users to reset the passwords themselves?

Thank you for your support :D

Attachments

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help, but I still have a question, if I secure the password SHA512 I can no longer reset a password via the API, because the reset passwords are then clearly written to the database and can then no longer be used.

View attachment 257692
View attachment 257693

The second question would be is it possible for the users to reset the passwords themselves?

Thank you for your support :D
After enabling the password secure feature, all passwords must be changed manually in the API Admin Panel.

The API does not include part of the portal or user account. You must independently implement API integration with your website where the user can change their password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After enabling the password secure feature, all passwords must be changed manually in the API Admin Panel.

The API does not include part of the portal or user account. You must independently implement API integration with your website where the user can change their password.
okay so I need to build a function that offers to reset the password.

But when I reset the PW in the API I get the message Wrong password when I log in, because the reset passwords are then clearly written to the database

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
okay so I need to build a function that offers to reset the password.

But when I reset the PW in the API I get the message Wrong password when I log in, because the reset passwords are then clearly written to the database
If the password secure feature is enabled, the API also hashes the password and creates a password hash.

For example:
Archgeus - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

This is a password, changed in the Admin Panel:
Archgeus - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm

1709926627060 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

1709926562512 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

nop :(

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

You have to sycn both DungeonMatching.xml files in client/server
hi, your advice helped, I set everything up, everything works, thank you very much)

Unfortunately, I have already searched everywhere but cannot find the points where I can change this. Can someone please help me and tell me where I can change this?

View attachment 257536
hello, judging by your screen, your module works fine, but is not connected to the language pack, or there is nothing written in the text lines that should be displayed, I advise you to unpack your data center and look for these lines in documents whose names start with str , I think the solution to your problem lies there.you can in this client pick up the DataCenter_Final_EUR these lines definitely exist and work, I checked it myself

Attachments

Last edited:
Back