Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 100.02 VM

Reaction score
hi, your advice helped, I set everything up, everything works, thank you very much)

hello, judging by your screen, your module works fine, but is not connected to the language pack, or there is nothing written in the text lines that should be displayed, I advise you to unpack your data center and look for these lines in documents whose names start with str , I think the solution to your problem lies there.you can in this client pick up the DataCenter_Final_EUR these lines definitely exist and work, I checked it myself

There's nothing wrong with TERA Rewards Emporium, at level 0 it don't show anything since the system is designated to operate beggining level 1

1710370028965 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me all of a sudden everything starts but if i try to start the match server it wants to load but then it crashes blocking me to start anything else

PS: everything worked before a few minutes before the crash

ok new error... see the screens
and this is the file

PS: i changed the name back without the number at the end

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
For me all of a sudden everything starts but if i try to start the match server it wants to load but then it crashes blocking me to start anything else

PS: everything worked before a few minutes before the crash

ok new error... see the screens
and this is the file

PS: i changed the name back without the number at the end

Post Arbiter, World and MatchServer logs

Until now theres an access violation (5) in your crash file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post Arbiter, World and MatchServer logs

Until now theres an access violation (5) in your crash file.
Here you go. And i dont have a recent Worldserver log so i assume the error doesnt lie in it

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with TERA Rewards Emporium, at level 0 it don't show anything since the system is designated to operate beggining level 1

View attachment 257913
hello, we seem to be talking about different things, I’m not saying that there’s anything bad here, I wrote that the data center may not have a language translation for this module and then there will be no words on the store window, all the text that is displayed on the client, pulls the screen from the data center, TERA Rewards Emporium Elin all text lies in DataCenter_Final,folder StrSheet_VIPStoreAvatar,file StrSheet_VIPBenefit-00000.xml, TERA Rewards Emporium mail all text lies DataCenter_Final,folder StrSheet_VIPMail,file StrSheet_VIPMail-00000.xml,TERA Rewards Emporium window all text lines DataCenter_Final,folder StrSheet_VIPBenefit,file StrSheet_VIPBenefit-00000.xml,and folder StrSheet_BalloonGuide,file StrSheet_BalloonGuide-00000.xml,TERA Rewards Emporium VIP Dungeon all text lies DataCenter_Final,folder StrSheet_Dungeon,file StrSheet_Dungeon-00156.xml

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
hello, we seem to be talking about different things, I’m not saying that there’s anything bad here, I wrote that the data center may not have a language translation for this module and then there will be no words on the store window, all the text that is displayed on the client, pulls the screen from the data center, TERA Rewards Emporium Elin all text lies in DataCenter_Final,folder StrSheet_VIPStoreAvatar,file StrSheet_VIPBenefit-00000.xml, TERA Rewards Emporium mail all text lies DataCenter_Final,folder StrSheet_VIPMail,file StrSheet_VIPMail-00000.xml,TERA Rewards Emporium window all text lines DataCenter_Final,folder StrSheet_VIPBenefit,file StrSheet_VIPBenefit-00000.xml,and folder StrSheet_BalloonGuide,file StrSheet_BalloonGuide-00000.xml,TERA Rewards Emporium VIP Dungeon all text lies DataCenter_Final,folder StrSheet_Dungeon,file StrSheet_Dungeon-00156.xml

If text is missing you need to add it to the proper string files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear friends,

I've installed everything on VMWare, but i think i still need some help. Archgeus are you open to the idea of helping me for the final setup ?

I have my client installed too, i just don't know how to connect my VMware Tera server 100.2 with my client on my real space desktop.

Of course i will pay for the service !

Thanks in advance !

Reaction score
Hello dear friends,

I've installed everything on VMWare, but i think i still need some help. Archgeus are you open to the idea of helping me for the final setup ?

I have my client installed too, i just don't know how to connect my VMware Tera server 100.2 with my client on my real space desktop.

Of course i will pay for the service !

Thanks in advance !

Hi,

1. Make sure your VM is under 192.168.1.0 subnet

1711929881495 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

2. Set 192.168.1.128 as static ip in your VM

1711930015772 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

3. Copy the launcher which i leave in the Desktop (VM) to the root of your game client.

4. Start the server and then start to test, it must work. (Also remember to create an account or use the pre-created one, the info about user and password is in a text file located at vm desktop as well)

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

1. Make sure your VM is under 192.168.1.0 subnet

View attachment 258904

2. Set 192.168.1.128 as static ip in your VM

View attachment 258905

3. Copy the launcher which i leave in the Desktop (VM) to the root of your game client.

4. Start the server and then start to test, it must work. (Also remember to create an account or use the pre-created one, the info about user and password is in a text file located at vm desktop as well)
Hey friend, i've change everything on my VM for looking like yours.

The problem is with my launcher now. I've move the launcher of the VM into my real machine on my game client but when i want to open the launcher i just get.. " Loading " then nothing.

And something i've notice, i can't ping my VM machine with my real one for some reason.

Archgeus I finally managed to open it and run it, sadly i can't connect to any realm now.

When i'm on the main menu, i can't find any server to join !

1711945090352 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: I finally managed to make it work. Now i'm on the last ultimate step.. open it to the public

Can you help me for this ? I don't know what i have to change Archgeus

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey friend, i've change everything on my VM for looking like yours.

The problem is with my launcher now. I've move the launcher of the VM into my real machine on my game client but when i want to open the launcher i just get.. " Loading " then nothing.

And something i've notice, i can't ping my VM machine with my real one for some reason.

Archgeus I finally managed to open it and run it, sadly i can't connect to any realm now.

When i'm on the main menu, i can't find any server to join !

View attachment 258912

EDIT: I finally managed to make it work. Now i'm on the last ultimate step.. open it to the public

Can you help me for this ? I don't know what i have to change Archgeus
There are two ways, it depends on how the server receives the Internet, How do you get the Internet (the computer on which the VM is running)? directly from the line or through the router?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are two ways, it depends on how the server receives the Internet, How do you get the Internet (the computer on which the VM is running)? directly from the line or through the router?
Hey friend, based on the tutorial. The VM (hosted on my primary physics pc) can be ping by my physics PC too but it seems it's not on internet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey friend, based on the tutorial. The VM (hosted on my primary physics pc) can be ping by my physics PC too but it seems it's not on internet.
I understand that your virtual machine is running locally, only inside the computer, in order for you to have access to the server from the outside, you first need to connect the virtual machine to the Internet, then connect the tera server to the Internet, but in order to make a guide for you, I need to understand exactly how you are connected to the Internet? Through a router or directly from a provider?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand that your virtual machine is running locally, only inside the computer, in order for you to have access to the server from the outside, you first need to connect the virtual machine to the Internet, then connect the tera server to the Internet, but in order to make a guide for you, I need to understand exactly how you are connected to the Internet? Through a router or directly from a provider?
Uh.. I guess a provider on wifi access..? (If it's you're question, i'm sorry with my understanding sometimes. I'm French so ! Aha)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uh.. I guess a provider on wifi access..? (If it's you're question, i'm sorry with my understanding sometimes. I'm French so ! Aha)
J'ai réalisé que vous avez une connexion via un routeur Wi-fi, vous devez connecter les ports via le routeur à un réseau externe, ouvrir un accès externe à la machine virtuelle et enregistrer une adresse IP externe publique sur le serveur Tera... demain, je vais vous montrer une vidéo comment le faire

Désolé pour ma langue, je suis russe et je ne connais ni l'anglais ni le français, je communique avec vous via le réseau de neurones

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
J'ai réalisé que vous avez une connexion via un routeur Wi-fi, vous devez connecter les ports via le routeur à un réseau externe, ouvrir un accès externe à la machine virtuelle et enregistrer une adresse IP externe publique sur le serveur Tera... demain, je vais vous montrer une vidéo comment le faire

Désolé pour ma langue, je suis russe et je ne connais ni l'anglais ni le français, je communique avec vous via le réseau de neurones
Oh ! It's very kind of you ! Спасибо, мой друг :D

I'll wait for your video tomorrow !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Video 1.93GB. OneDrive Cloud
Insane work my friend, i don't know what to say ! I try this right now ! I come back to you if i have issues ! I let you my Discord my friend !

Discord:yesiamkurt

I'll be happy to pay you when everything is finished !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Insane work my friend, i don't know what to say ! I try this right now ! I come back to you if i have issues ! I let you my Discord my friend !

Discord:yesiamkurt

I'll be happy to pay you when everything is finished !
VinzWinter Certains routeurs wi-fi n'aiment pas le fait qu'ils ne gèrent pas les adresses internes de leurs clients,
auquel cas le routeur bloque toutes les connexions externes à l'hôte interne,
si vous rencontrez un problème essayez de le faire

Back