• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

(Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@luckyjackz, its clearly stated its an old version...... "fate of arun" isnt that old, and the max level here is supposed to be 60, read a little more before you ask for no reason, and im not trying to be mean so no offense, just saying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
weird cos when i watched tasty in her/his vid on the first page there toon was lvl65 o.o (also states lvl65 cap )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ace7580.... please research a little its right in your eyes, read what people say specially the ones who made it and the ones who made the posts, this is an old version of tera, tastyshots SAID he raised the level cap, its right in your eyes, use them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The next update will be released this friday

11. It will include client side patch, patch contains fixes with creating invisible characters (On-Tera current client contains some pervy mods lol)

EvilEva - (Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315 - RaGEZONE Forums

Also

12. skills panel saving before teleporting/flying
13. teleport appearing after fighting with boss (loot code need?)
14. now GM can enable mobsters crazy madness (ffaenable - all monsters will attack players, ffadisable - disable this crazy thing)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tastyshots , i have one question , with the latest relase of friday , we will have dungeons and teleports with pegaso able? cuz last time i tryied to fly i was stucked like ur SS once i tryied and killed the first boss , the coordinates work sometimes , and sometimes ur remain stucks. can you please explain it better? thank you and :ridinghorse: have fun with ur work ! gj

sorry for my bad english... =)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pegasus flying will no more hang, teleport working normally, the attack system... well, it's bounded on player z position world z and mobster z. so, sometimes the distance between player and mobster changes abnormally (but you can't detect it, because the visible is normal)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank for your fast reply , nice to hear about pegasus teleports FIXED, about attack system i have tryied and you are right sometimes i miss the mob/boss i hope you can fix that asap ! :D , btw very nice work and thanks for what ur doing. im a developer of cabal mmorpg , so i know how can be hard to code. i will follow ur work gj again tasty. !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
updated (yep, today is not 27, lol)

wow, nice!

btw, the aim system for ranged or magic class are auto? event you dont aim the monster, but the monster still got hit.
is this a bug? because i never played official tera so i dont know if this is a bug or normal.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Tera: Exiled Realm of Arborea server update 270315

What ports need to open so that my friends can connect ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Tera: Exiled Realm of Arborea server update 270315

What ports need to open so that my friends can connect ?

do you have the custom launcher to input username and password for login? because Tera-Single.exe only login Admin Account automaticly without username and password input.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
skill engine need to check (or write specific part for this skill id)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you!

Ive created an account by site: http://127.0.0.1/Web and it tell me to check e-mail for verify account.

I put my own gmail e-mail, but i didn't receive any e-mail...

How to fix it, please?

I've checked the DB on Navicat. There r created my username, but i don't knew if its active or not. And isGM value is set to 0.

[STRIKE]Which is the encryption of the login password?[/STRIKE] Its md5.

[STRIKE]Could i change it directly from Navicat?[/STRIKE] Didn't test yet, but probally yes.

PS: Im downloading tera client now, so i cant test by now the account.

do you have the custom launcher to input username and password for login? because Tera-Single.exe only login Admin Account automaticly without username and password input.

Where could i download the custom launcher and how to config the ip on it, please?
Tyyy =]]

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you!

Ive created an account by site: http://127.0.0.1/Web and it tell me to check e-mail for verify account.

I put my own gmail e-mail, but i didn't receive any e-mail...

How to fix it, please?

I've checked the DB on Navicat. There r created my username, but i don't knew if its active or not. And isGM value is set to 0.

Which is the encryption of the login password? Could i change it directly from Navicat?

PS: Im downloading tera client now, so i cant test by now the account.

Where could i download the custom launcher and how to config the ip on it, please?
Tyyy =]]

Thank you!!!

nobody here have the custom launcher to input username and password for login, we only use tera-single.exe to auto login as GM, and this is single player only. Until we got custom launcher, we only can play alone.

Back