Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The IDK Project [Java]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am Steve Winfield from Germany, a Java and Scala Application Engineer who has been a student at the Technical University of Munich for about a half year now. Excuse my poor English, as you already know I'm German.

steffchef - The IDK Project [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm pleased to announce you a project called IDK (ya a bit uncreative..) which has been in developing for a while now. It's a Java server for Habbo Hotel that doesn't like the code of many other servers like the uber emulator (I'm still learning so if you've knowledge and you could give me tips to optimize my code and the structure it would be very useful).

I've just some things done but a user is already able to build rooms like the ones in the oldschool habbo (without games in private rooms..). I'll make a changelog (I'm a lazy person so if you don't see any post for a week don't be surprised) for you so u're always up2date.

The server uses thread pools (for room handling) and the frameworks Netty (for network), Log4j (surprise: for logging) and BoneCP (for jdbc connection pooling).

I'm developing it in the old crypto because Sulake updates their swf each week so the headers are shuffled and I don't want to change every single id in the emulator when I'm updating to the new swf to log a packet that I need.. I've the most of the old header id's so I am able to develop it relaxed and when the emulator is finished I'll update it to the newest version.

The project also contains a Content Management System and a Moderation server which is able to find live talks about cyber sex, retro hotels and so on. You'll get more information soon!

Twitter: winfieldSteve
GitHub: SteveWinfield
Email: steve_winfield@outlook.com

Good evening,
one part of the Content Management System is "Smartkeeping" (backend).
It will help you to work more efficiently by giving you the right informations to the right time.

The concept is very easy: Smartkeeping checks what actually happen and display the appropriate informations.

Screens: (english screens will follow)
(live structure-mindmap)

(excuse my english, I'm German)

Cheers,
Rhinodanny

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look promising, I am a Java developer as well, If you'd need anyone to help you on with the project, Or if you're in need of a team hit me up! I'd love to help you :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Started to work on habbo club/vip.. I'll finish it tomorrow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Club/VIP Memberships are finished. I'll do the monthly gifts for vips and hcs now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im a bit impressed!
Anyways, i need to warn you a lot of stuff have changed since that version of habbo, and you'll have to work a lot if you want to update it.
Good luck with this ^^!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, but why still develop R63? Most people are looking for stable R63B servers nowadays. Nonetheless, hope you see the end of the tunnel.

Reaction score
Looks good, should just go with V13 it was probably the only version of Habbo that was enjoyable all the other nonsense it has now is just rubbish and takes away from what the whole game is about.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im a bit impressed!
Anyways, i need to warn you a lot of stuff have changed since that version of habbo, and you'll have to work a lot if you want to update it.
Good luck with this ^^!

Thank you. I know that, but as Lagan said the most people are currently looking for stable R63+ Servers. I guess the charging function was removed in the new version but if I don't want to update the server at last the emulator is at least 100% finished for the old crypto.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen such progress since a long while. I'm amazed by the work you did here.
I know updating every build is a lot of work, but if you're done with R63 pre post-shuffle you can take one release, packetlog everything and finish off that release.
Good luck with your project. Don't really like the name though xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey ! Good luck on this project, looks promising :) Got a question for you,
Did you manage to get as low as possible the RAM usage? (..cause you know Java)

Cheers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey ! Good luck on this project, looks promising :) Got a question for you,
Did you manage to get as low as possible the RAM usage? (..cause you know Java)

Cheers.

Of course. The server is stable written and doesn't need large systems to keep 2,000 users online. By the way.. i forgot to pay the bill of my internet provider so I'm not able to post new screens until tomorrow I guess. Nevertheless I'm still developing. Club gifts are finished and a few other things too. You'll get the screens soon.

Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The project also contains a Content Management System and a Moderation server which is able to find live talks about cyber sex, retro hotels and so on. You'll get more information soon!
Good evening,
one part of the Content Management System is "Smartkeeping" (backend).
It will help you to work more efficiently by giving you the right informations to the right time.

The concept is very easy: Smartkeeping checks what actually happen and display the appropriate informations.

Screens: (english screens will follow)
(live structure-mindmap)

(excuse my english, I'm German)

Cheers,
Rhinodanny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back