Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The IDK Project [Java]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Room events are done.

steffchef - The IDK Project [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just finished the moderation commands! The next thing I'm gonna do is the moderation tool.

These commands were added:

:shutup <nickname> (This command will silence the target user for a period of 2 minutes. You can change the time in the settings)
:unmute <nickname>(This command will allow a user you have previously used the :shutup command on to talk again before
the 2 minute period expires)
:roomshutup (This command will silence the chat of all the users in the room for a period of 2 minutes when entered
into the text input box. You can change the time in the settings)
:roomunmute/:eventunmute (This command allows all the users in a room to talk again after the :eventmute/:roomshutup command has been used)
:eventmute <time in minutes> <message> (This command will silence the chat of all the users in public rooms for a specified period of time)
:roomalert <message> (This command enables you to send an anonymous message to all the users in the room, which will
appear as a pop-up on their screen)
:roomkick <message> (This command will remove all the users in the room temporarily and return them to Hotel View)
:softkick <nickname> (This command will remove the target user from the room temporarily and return them to the Hotel View) (The user goes out the door)
:kick <nickname> <message> (This command will remove the target user from the room temporarily and return them to the Hotel View)
:ban <nickname> [<time in hours>] <message> (This command will remove the target user from the hotel for the amount of time specified. If no time is
specified, the user will be removed for a default time of 2 hours. You can change the time in the settings)

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that I already answered the question.

Call for helps and moderator actions are complety done :p

Which moderation tool functions are missing?
- Chatlogs
- Room visits

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that I already answered the question.

Call for helps and moderator actions are complety done :p

Which moderation tool functions are missing?
- Chatlogs
- Room visits

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Sorry, but i don't now what you mean with "What do you think?"

But, nice updates.

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice features, steffchef! Have you stopped committing to the git?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you tell us about WIRED progress please, it's personally one of the best furni and seems to be the hardest thing to fix on habbo retros :]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is actually so sick, I remember that poop on HABBO.
Good job, hit me up when you're ready to launch.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cool beans Steve, I was curious whether someone already wrote an emulator in Scala, Googled and then ended up here. Pure Java!

Anyway, interesting to read that you managed to implement a solver for the 'Banzai connected shapes filler' thing, most people never bothered with that but back in the day I thought it was a nice challenge. Recursive implementation? Fills any polygon or just rectangles? I remember that it was a witch when trying to get it right in all scenarios.

Keep it up, cool job on the JS plugins as well! :)
Off-Topic: It's really nice to see you that you're still around man. Thank you.
On-Topic: ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back