Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The msn layout.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Ninkie, aka Josh, and I have been working on the MSN Layout, here's a preview:

Download:

How I made:
took a print screen of MSN, and then edited it in paint, sliced it, then coded it SIMPLE!!

THANKS HOPE YOU LIKED, BYE!!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
looks exactly the same as the normal one except lighter?
ill post things i look for, i got a screen of one i used to have on a HDD will post it up tomorrow.
but if people want different skins then they go for things that look completly different....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks exactly the same as the normal one except lighter?
ill post things i look for, i got a screen of one i used to have on a HDD will post it up tomorrow.
but if people want different skins then they go for things that look completly different....

what do you mean? I made this just by doing print screen on the msn, and then editing the text out in paint :LL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Haha i did something like this but with WMP11 and i actully made a player in the bottom with flash/xml :p

Well good job ;)

Back