Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] How to setup bakabug v2 server

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Add this two more 0 to the 2000 at the KalServer config

unknown007 - [Tutorial] How to setup bakabug v2 server - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help.....see picture

you appearing the this error. somebody can help me to solve this error.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
r u the admin? because it says Not allowed to connect to MYSQL pretty simple even a restarted can feguire it out

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you appearing the this error. somebody can help me to solve this error.

My problem was the same..

Make a NEW MYSQL Server, type Annonymus Account but you need to Enter Username and PW too...

Then try to run the kalserver with the NEW MYSQL Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
step 4. In Databases , Choose Kalonline

i dont c databases :(

(i just made a new connection, cant do ok cause then it sais "could not connect to spicified instance, MySQL Error number 1045, acces denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)) geuss i dont have press "ok"? i dont know someone help me out, i need to get that databases, greetz me :)

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its a simple installation of mysql server... set them to annonym enter Username and pw and press install.. so enter Source c:\db.sql on the command line and open the mysql server with the browser.. enter localhost your username and pw.. so it will work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if i type that "Source c:\db.sql" on the command line it sais "error: failed to open file 'c:\db.sql', error 13 ... i did extracted the db file to c:\db.sql :s

what can i do? what could be the problem (without counting me in)
greets and thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Baka Nice Work :S
now you open the Doors For New Section.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ooh id like to play it to, a movie of the install would be a great help for noobies like me :)

i just keep getting that error 13, it means that my permission to open it is denied but what have i done wrong someone help :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was going to run the server now and i'm getting the same error. It didn't happened before. Maybe it's because of the new update? :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any word on when KS4 will be released? KS2 is very cool fun to play around with. but just wondering if the KS4 is coming out in the near future

Dice

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes ~5 days he sad.. i cant wait

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
5days? thats it... Freakin sweet. I have just installed KS2 and it looks really cool did not play it to long but, it looks like it can really work.

Dice :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol , when u download that version from kalsite , dont update it ..!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is why!What I use is mysql5.0

Load Configs
KalServer BETA Version 2.346 by BakaBug
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connect to MySQL....
Error by connect: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client
Select db ERROR: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client
Delete temp-saved data...
db Query ERROR: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client
db Query ERROR: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client
Load decode/encode system...
Load NPC's...
Load Monster-Areas...
Start KalOnline Server...
Start HTTP-Status Server...
Start Reg Server...
Servers started....

Back