Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: uberEmu [C#, v36, MySQL]

Yeah the cata looks like it has a new style of some sort. The bots looks cool. Im just enjoying how much you have done. And what's next on your list of things to do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have one question does R36 have the moderation tool?
I don't know... I tried with R35, and I got help tool working etc (insert help query in the database, send packet to user, but MOD doesn't see help message)....
I don't know new packet structure, because I'm not a MOD xD, and I don't know how to resolve.... But I think MODs have the tool ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Srry its shenanigans!

Last edited:

Loyal Member
Reaction score

I don't know... I tried with R35, and I got help tool working etc (insert help query in the database, send packet to user, but MOD doesn't see help message)....
I don't know new packet structure, because I'm not a MOD xD, and I don't know how to resolve.... But I think MODs have the tool ;)

I think it's safe to assume there is no moderator tool:
- The r34 opcodes xml sheet from Script-o-matic (they somehow managed to pull out of the client) did not contain any packets for moderation except notifications.
- A more recent decompiled flash client did not contain any icons for moderation tools
- The in game tools were originally intended for Hobbas, I would not be suprised if they completely moved all moderation stuff to either their moderation client (George or something?) or Housekeeping.

Reaction score

I think it's safe to assume there is no moderator tool:
- The r34 opcodes xml sheet from Script-o-matic (they somehow managed to pull out of the client) did not contain any packets for moderation except notifications.
- A more recent decompiled flash client did not contain any icons for moderation tools
- The in game tools were originally intended for Hobbas, I would not be suprised if they completely moved all moderation stuff to either their moderation client (George or something?) or Housekeeping.
george is only being used by moderators who never get in the hotel.

Loyal Member
Reaction score

Holiday is going by way too fast...

I don't want to make any false promises so bear with me, but current plan is to have an early public beta before 1 sept.

Public beta being a public hotel operated as a retro. I explain how what and why before.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Right, I think today is a good day to spam updates again. Let's begin:

- Added room ratings
- Fixed a few room related bugs (related to room loading)

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

- Navigator (popular tags/categories) listing will no longer show empty categories

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Holiday is going by way too fast...

I don't want to make any false promises so bear with me, but current plan is to have an early public beta before 1 sept.

Public beta being a public hotel operated as a retro. I explain how what and why before.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Right, I think today is a good day to spam updates again. Let's begin:

- Added room ratings
- Fixed a few room related bugs (related to room loading)

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

- Navigator (popular tags/categories) listing will no longer show empty categories
I hate early beta releases, Windows did that too... and look what it has become... blergh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I hate early beta releases, Windows did that too... and look what it has become... blergh.

Yeah but windows is stupid, Meth0d aint. Windows 7 BETA Was a fail.

OFFTOPIC: Loving the new meth0d dot org!:blink:

Loyal Member
Reaction score

Except it's not a release; it's a test. And it isn't that early either.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Cant wait till it acutally going to be realeased

BFH Experience Loader
Reaction score

Are this things work ???:

1.Pets
2.Swimming
3.Battleball/Wobble Squable/Snowstorm
4.Moodlight
5.Rollers
6."Coming Soon" in Catalouge
7.Inserted furnis in Room

I hope you can answered my questions !

RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Gammer, not all of them features are in Habbo Beta yet.

BFH Experience Loader
Reaction score

Are this things work ???:

1.Pets
2.Swimming
3.Battleball/Wobble Squable/Snowstorm
4.Moodlight
5.Rollers
6."Coming Soon" in Catalouge
7.Inserted furnis in Room

I hope you can answered my questions !

1. Give it in Beta
2. Give it in Beta
3. Ok not
4. Ok not
5. Give it in Beta
6. Give it in Beta
7. Ehhmm, i think this is a Server Fetaures xD

Loyal Member
Reaction score

- Finally figured out stuff for item inventory (rather confusing packet), added that now. Both floor and wall items are properly supported now.
- Added catalog purchasing (shows infofeed notif, takes credits/pixels, updates inventory, adds to database, etcetc).
- Added fully working room events (+ events tab in navigator).
- Corrected 'last visited rooms', no longer shows public rooms and shows it in the correct order (most recent on top).
- Corrected favorites, will no longer allow you to favorite public rooms and will no longer disconnect/crash you when you try to favorite a non-existent room.
- You can no longer walk over other room users.
- Plus some other minor corrections, modifications, and such.

As always, going to polish up the above, and then work on the actual room furniture.

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nice Done!
It's time to a buy a vps
For UberEmu ;p
Sounds like it's almost done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back