Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well there are 3 comments saying they bought it for £100 you pay attention then. and i did say i'm not sure if its true.

Ever de-compiled pheonix? holograph edit.

Doesn't mean he's going to do the same with this.
He wants HabboRP to be unique, so he won't release it.

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Seriously aaron is a 25 year old no-life, he can only code coldfusion and c#, he thinks his roleplay is the best when its really not.

He's only 21, he's never tried to learn any other language like PHP and his roleplay was the original and naturally remains to be the best.

Reaction score
He's only 21, he's never tried to learn any other language like PHP and his roleplay was the original and naturally remains to be the best.

I honestly think once you get past the 18 mark it's time to quit habbo and do something worth-while with your life like go to college or get a job, at least part time. Sure you can run a retro and earn money off it (which I believe arron does) but it's only a matter of time until Sulake come, and if you're over 18 and in the UK you can be sent to court, be made to pay a fine or be sent to prison. This is of course off-topic and I'll shut up now.

However, does this mean the development of UberEMU has ended since It's been bought to some man who wants to milk it and make money out of it ?

Reaction score
I honestly think once you get past the 18 mark it's time to quit habbo and do something worth-while with your life like go to college or get a job, at least part time. Sure you can run a retro and earn money off it (which I believe arron does) but it's only a matter of time until Sulake come, and if you're over 18 and in the UK you can be sent to court, be made to pay a fine or be sent to prison. This is of course off-topic and I'll shut up now.

However, does this mean the development of UberEMU has ended since It's been bought to some man who wants to milk it and make money out of it ?
Im highly agreeing with this, all im doing around habbo is moderating this forum and making security stuff for holocms/phpretro, which is php, nothing habbo self related. Money is it all these days.

Last edited:

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's not up to you what Aaron does with it. If Aaron doesn't develop it, I would probably give it a go, but I'm releasing nothing unless me and Aaron agree on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back