Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This thread should be cleared and only open for meth0d, then we can actualy see his updates without them getting spammed off the screen every 2seconds..

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This thread should be cleared and only open for meth0d, then we can actualy see his updates without them getting spammed off the screen every 2seconds..

Well i think every post should get deleted and the thread should get closed for everyone exept Roy (i'm not sure if you can leave the thread open for only 1 user when no one else can post, or a rank gets setup for Roy meaning he can reply to any thread even if its closed)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you need anything hosted for this project, site, server, dcr's i have many servers avalable i would be glad to offer one for a short amount of time . .

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I learn from my peers atleast (ie. MeetMeInHabbo,-Jordan-,HabboWebs, Crawl, mickeydels1, Donkjam, and of course the release leechers public enemy meth0d) who have told me to STFU, so I did, so the rest of you who don't wanna be repremanded from some of the toughest people in the community take it from me and please SHUT THE duck UP! I see the aboves point when they say release leachers are annoying, because everyone else has a life to live except for you. Jesus.

Some examples:
• Ohh Donkjam is a mod now, nice man...
• Good Job on EMU i love it but i don't think it going to be released any day soon
• We've been waiting for over a month for this, and you go on a maintenance break, what is the point, you've been on a maint break for like ever, just close the hotel down if you won't open it..

Please stop the spamming, this isn't fair to the one coder we have on the job. (meth0d). Ohh and since I just wanted to say this, meth0d we all thank you.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No one can get a specific rank XD, All we will do is...as we have been doing keep deleting posts...handing infractions out more etc etc ;p

I know, i never ment for it to be done because no user is important and there are much bigger developers in the section and they won't even get it.

We bought it for £100.

I cannot wait for Aaron to edit and take all credits, also i can't wait to de-compile and release publicly. 1 year work and it gets bought for £100? and if its true this thread should get deleted because i think the rules state that no money should be made using ragezone.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I cannot wait for Aaron to edit and take all credits, also i can't wait to de-compile and release publicly. 1 year work and it gets bought for £100? and if its true this thread should get deleted because i think the rules state that no money should be made using ragezone.

No money was made using this thread. Note how Meth0d didn't post anything about selling it? Pay attention next time.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No money was made using this thread. Note how Meth0d didn't post anything about selling it? Pay attention next time.

Well there are 3 comments saying they bought it for £100 you pay attention then. and i did say i'm not sure if its true.

Aaron isn't going to claim it as his own, nor is he releasing it.

Ever de-compiled pheonix? holograph edit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back