Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"V" Needs some vacations?

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
V still on a powertrip? :O

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No worries somebody1, it happened to me also. I got an infraction cause I replied on a 'wrong' way to what looked to me like just a random spammer advertising (against the rules eh?).

V makes his own rules and can flame whoever he wants cause he knows how to kiss arse, that's basically it. Doubt u even managed to get somewhere with this topic, except giving his ego more credit.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
rule #23 # Do not create a new account if your current account is banned. If you do, your new account is likely to be instantly banned with no warning.

your already breaking the rules why do you keep trying

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
this is not fair, there is no reason of banning or infracting a user just cause u r in a bad mood, the infraction was stupid and thats it, im not trying to convince u that he is other person, i just said that he made a mistake
There's no chance anyone would admit a mistake if there is one when it's brought up in spamzilla. If you really want to have an infraction looked at again a nice PM to a smod will do a lot more good. Obviously it's too late now.

rule #23 # Do not create a new account if your current account is banned. If you do, your new account is likely to be instantly banned with no warning.
The unwritten rule to this is, though, nobody cares if you make another account but if you keep behaving badly there will be no warnings, only an instant, possibly permanent ban for all of your accounts.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why have my posts been deleted from this thread?

T

TFN.GRR

batz why im acting like a "total idiot" because this is not fair, there is no reason of banning or infracting a user just cause u r in a bad mood, the infraction was stupid and thats it, im not trying to convince u that he is other person, i just said that he made a mistake, and u all started flaming the post, this got this far cause of u, not of me

You succeed at failing. Please die.

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No worries somebody1, it happened to me also. I got an infraction cause I replied on a 'wrong' way to what looked to me like just a random spammer advertising (against the rules eh?).

V makes his own rules and can flame whoever he wants cause he knows how to kiss arse, that's basically it. Doubt u even managed to get somewhere with this topic, except giving his ego more credit.

How did you even get to be a mod?

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
i already got all the accounts permanent banned, here one reason
Well obviously you don't need the reason spelled out for you.. It's like that, once you're banned and keep being a shithead on another account, you don't have the privileges of a regular member, such as a decent ban message.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
batz why im acting like a "total idiot"
You lies that's why!
/changes subject
Ca_Ale_Evil - "V" Needs some vacations? - RaGEZONE Forums

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
batz why im acting like a "total idiot" because this is not fair, there is no reason of banning or infracting a user just cause u r in a bad mood, the infraction was stupid and thats it, im not trying to convince u that he is other person, i just said that he made a mistake, and u all started flaming the post, this got this far cause of u, not of me

No this thread has gotten this far because of you, not anybody else. You just don't know when to quit thats your problem. You need to know, and understand where you currently stand in this situation. You haven't got the Authority to be needlessly opening your mouth the way you are doing.

Instead of approaching this problem in the proper manner (which is sending a PM to a supermod, requesting the infraction to be reversed & also explaining what had happened, with some proof) you totally made a mess of things. The only thing you achieved with this thread is digging your own grave, and with your continuing posts...its gotten to a point where its far past the point where anything can be done for you now.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
show me where i lie

for what? that would be useless, the smods will laugh and ban me anyway

Obviously you have the wrong view of the RZ staff team. If you appeal your situation in a professional manner, it will be replied to in a professional manner.

Too late for that now though.

Reaction score
Excuse me if i'm getting this wrong, but what you are saying is that you got a infraction because replied in a topic that was created by a spambot?
Now i must be understand this wrong, because there is no way that you don't get that it's spamming... seriously, use your head. A spambot creates a spam topic, then you spam in it by posting anything at all, because you see, advertisers, especially bots, don't give a poop if you post in it, and since your post is pointless and useless, it makes you a spammer aswell, and thus you broke a rule. Now especially since you were a ex-mod (perhaps even a mod when you received it?) you should know how stupid it is to post in such threads, it should be reported and left alone, no one gains nothing by posting in it, well except for the advertiser as the topic gets bumped and more people will view it in order to see what it's about.
Right, because Exy really needs to kiss butt... If you had known him for longer, or been at the RaGEPARTY, then you would have known that he doesn't need to kiss butt, nor would he ever do that. He also has no ego, or atleast not in the way you mean it (afterall we all got a bit of a ego, some more then others obviously), again if you had known him then you would know this aswell.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Was a myspace link, but it's history. Comes down to me getting an infraction about something really unnecessary - and like I've told V, I've seen posts way worse then mine that weren't being infracted.

Like I said before, there's rules and there's rules. Some people seem to be immune against them, and that's a sad thing.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This thread is now about trolling users who don't read all the post in the thread.

Ca_Ale_Evil - "V" Needs some vacations? - RaGEZONE Forums

Back