Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"V" Needs some vacations?

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ca_Ale_Evil - "V" Needs some vacations? - RaGEZONE Forums

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This thread is now about trolling users who don't read all the post in the thread.

You can't make me read the whole thread even tho I read the first page and I guess ca ale keeps getting pwnt on the other pages. :juggle:

Reaction score
Was a myspace link, but it's history. Comes down to me getting an infraction about something really unnecessary - and like I've told V, I've seen posts way worse then mine that weren't being infracted.

Like I said before, there's rules and there's rules. Some people seem to be immune against them, and that's a sad thing.
So you spammed a topic about which you should know that it's against the rules. If you see posts that should be infracted then report them, or PM a Super about it instead of bitching about it now.

In the end your post was unnecessary and in violation of the rules. That should be enough reason for you.

Reaction score
guys this needs to end here

i cant keep going like this, seriously im not even joking this has got me so worn out

duck i cant even relax, im sweating like a pig here, its not fun at all

i cant stop thinking about it whatever i do, its taken over my life

i just cant stop shagging his mum

----
heres a little story for all the cry babies, well for cal and for pavy

a whole bunch of cars were speeding down the road at which point a police car starts its sirens and goes into pursuit, after a short chase most cars get away but 1 is stopped, the guy is fined and given points on his licence

should he not be dealt with simply because the officer only caught him?
surely he will say "others were speeding too" but the fact is that you guys got caught, and that i shag ur mums on a daily basis.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
..and that i shag ur mums on a daily basis.

Like I told u before, don't let ur powers go to ur head. Just a FYI, my mom passed away 2 years ago, so I'm quite offended by that. Seriously grow up a bit..

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exy has had the power for a long time, I doubt it's going to his head, Especially just because of a name change or something.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Another topic troll, read before u comment please. I never mentioned a name change whatsoever.

Reaction score
Like I told u before, don't let ur powers go to ur head. Just a FYI, my mom passed away 2 years ago, so I'm quite offended by that. Seriously grow up a bit..

my powers never go to my head mate, i deal with situation in the same manner

i am simply rebanning this person as i would anyone else in the exact same situation

dont let someone over the internet offend you about your dead mum, infact its unhealthy for you to be like that 2 years after her passing, mourn her death, respect her life and accept she has moved on

otherwise u will spend your whole life getting mad about something you have no control over what so ever

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've read the whole thing, But I'm implying that you act like Exy has just received this power. You're the topic troll, You came in out of nowhere and joined in on the fight, Check a few pages back, I've been here.
Exy has had the powers for a good long time, Why would he just now start power tripping?

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my powers never go to my head mate, i deal with situation in the same manner

i am simply rebanning this person as i would anyone else in the exact same situation

dont let someone over the internet offend you about your dead mum, infact its unhealthy for you to be like that 2 years after her passing, mourn her death, respect her life and accept she has moved on

otherwise u will spend your whole life getting mad about something you have no control over what so ever

And since when does a random person like u have to tell me what's good and not? Never asked it for it, so I'd suggest u to not do it either.

But oh well, it's the same everywhere. It's that I'm lazy else I'd have moved on already.

Reaction score
And since when does a random person like u have to tell me what's good and not? Never asked it for it, so I'd suggest u to not do it either.

But oh well, it's the same everywhere. It's that I'm lazy else I'd have moved on already.

its called advice mate, if you get over your ego, you will see it is sound advice too

but i guess you are far too busy trying to be a preacher boy regarding my ego to get over your own

Reaction score
its called advice mate, if you get over your ego, you will see it is sound advice too

but i guess you are far too busy trying to be a preacher boy regarding my ego to get over your own

qft...

and btw.. i wouldn't think a person who's been on rz for quite a few years is a suck up.. exy probably earned his position..

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lawl, I'm always incorrect and people that joined before me are always correct :D

Got to love ragezone

Back