Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing the great guide and resources. I'm thinking about opening a VPS running for less than ten players. How much RAM and Cores will be enough? I'm comparing the cost between a 90+ GB RAM PC and a server rental, though neither of them sounds easy.
A PC with at least 96GB of ram... but i know almost all of us doesn't meet this requirement, so just set a page file in a ssd with a minimum size of 80GB. Also you must have a system locate on English or Korean

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230808_145116 - (Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums
what happened to my admin panel

my account and ow are correct in .environmental file...

when I login in admin panel ...it shows me err.xxxx

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.

Topography server doesn't have a prerequisite to be started.

Try setting up "Run this program as administrator" in the Compatibility tab of properties then execute it again

View attachment 239069

About why i skipped 2, 3 and 5 is because it's not needed for a basic operation of the tera server but in other videos i explain how to setup those

Thank you, it works now so I managed to open the private server and now I'm playing with my family :)

But there is one thing that I can't fix nor find any clues to fix it from this forum.

In my server, 'Trade', 'Parcel', 'TradeBroker', 'Store gold to warehouse'

These functions are not working, I tried to test it with every account privilege (0,31,32,33) so it might not be a matter of account permission.

Unfortunately I could not search anything to help solve this issue.

Do you have any ideas? why 'Trade', 'Parcel', 'TradeBroker', 'Store gold to warehouse' functions in my server is not working..?

I did not touch anything in particular on both MySQL and MSSQL servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much Ram do I need to raise the server to play with some friends?

Reaction score
How much Ram do I need to raise the server to play with some friends?

A full operation server ates at least 90gb of ram.

Screenshot_263 - (Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

You can use a pc with 16-32gb of physical ram and compensate the rest with virtual memory (page file) in a ssd, but take in mind it will be an overkill for your disk.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I followed the instructions here https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/tera-92-03-gm-commands.1194804/post-9141997 to set qaserver = true in deploymentconfig.xml, and the QA commands in-game were all working fine.

However, after following the Proxy Server video setup here https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...setup-proxy-server-setup.1212721/post-9172241, and got proxy working, the QA commands stopped working altogether.

Any way we could get both proxy and QA commands working together? Thank you.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
So I followed the instructions here https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/tera-92-03-gm-commands.1194804/post-9141997 to set qaserver = true in deploymentconfig.xml, and the QA commands in-game were all working fine.

However, after following the Proxy Server video setup here https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...setup-proxy-server-setup.1212721/post-9172241, and got proxy working, the QA commands stopped working altogether.

Any way we could get both proxy and QA commands working together? Thank you.

If you use the proxy, you need to set the rights for your account in the api admin panel.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
argeus99

Sorry to ping but I followed your guide, and am stuck at logging into the steer / boxadmin panels.
It does not allow me to login so I am not sure why.
It just says "Error code defined message does not exist. [184549126]" when i try using steeradmin and password.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Reaction score
argeus99

Sorry to ping but I followed your guide, and am stuck at logging into the steer / boxadmin panels.
It does not allow me to login so I am not sure why.
It just says "Error code defined message does not exist. [184549126]" when i try using steeradmin and password.

Any suggestions or ideas?

I did a mistake in that , make sure to select database collation utf8_unicode_ci instead of utf8_general_ci and try again

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I did a mistake in that , make sure to select database collation utf8_unicode_ci instead of utf8_general_ci and try again

That worked, but...hmm...for some reason when i try to login with gadmin to the webapp, it doesnt log me in, it jsut stays at the login page. any idea why? I followed all the steps with the rights etc....

And launcher cant connect to it....i have the api listen port at 81 and the same is in the launcher but it does not connect for some reaosn >.>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I followed the tutorials and got everything working except for the admin tool on 127.0.0.1:5050. I have had serveral attempts starting installation from scratch each time. Here is the issue..when I enter gadmin and the password..nothing happens and the account and password fields remain clear. There is no error message. What should I be looking for here to try and fix? (Yes I created a unique pw for gadmin in steers 'view user detail' panel. Thanks
Hey, have you solved this problem? I have exactly the same problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Real question: why I can't see the server? everything else seems to be working just fine.

1696482442105 - (Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Update Problem solve :D Restarted the VM and used chrome and it worked. seems like it was just cached on the web browser and it was not showing me the changes I did :D

Bro kill me now fam hahaha, So I was in my quest to install 92.04 I managed to install the server but when I tried to install the web app i get this error
1696458405548 - (Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

I guess is because I am using a dedicated server ~ tho I added the right conf I think.

1696458556619 - (Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

I tested running SQLSM From the VM and it works just fine (all the server services also work just fine using the same User ( SA ) and the same PSW. the DB VM has TPC/IP Enabled so it should work. ???
1696458655509 - (Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

1696458875732 - (Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, have you solved this problem? I have exactly the same problem
Got help from someone who logged into my machine and repaced my WebApp folder with his 100.2 WebApp folder and it worked..so we left it at that..not sure how many commands will work properly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3 - (Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

이 상태에서는 월드 서버 창이 닫힙니다.
문제는 무엇입니까?

현재 vm17 버전
CPU 8 코어
메모리 32G
하드 100g 으로 구축되었습니다.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
내부접속은 정상입니다!! 위 사진과 같이 서버 목록에서는 외부접속이 되지 않습니다. 런처 외부 IP 및 포트 설정에 대한 해결방안을 제시해 주세요.

서버 구성 사양
CPU: Xeon E5-2667v2 X2
RAM: 64G
HDD: 256G SSD

위 그림과 같이 서버 목록에 접속이 되지 않습니다.

아니요 감사합니다.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
내부접속은 정상입니다!! 위 사진과 같이 서버 목록에서는 외부접속이 되지 않습니다. 런처 외부 IP 및 포트 설정에 대한 해결방안을 제시해 주세요.

서버 구성 사양
CPU: Xeon E5-2667v2 X2
RAM: 64G
HDD: 256G SSD

위 그림과 같이 서버 목록에 접속이 되지 않습니다.

아니요 감사합니다.

Which ip do you have in server_info table from api databse?

Back