Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VIP]Immortal Blade-Angel Sword[CH]23.11.2023 Commercial Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't change language files. Language files are changed but do not appear in the game. Please I would be glad if someone could help me with this :)
SecureCRT Button code
Start
cd /data/mu_s1/ \\r\r\n./run.sh \\r\r\n\r\ncd /data/mu_s2/ \\r\r\n./run.sh \\r\r\n\r\ncd /data/mu_s99/ \\r\r\n./run.sh \\r\r\n
cd /home/server/game/script\r

Stop
cd /data/mu_s1/ \\r\r\n./stop.sh \\r\r\n\r\ncd /data/mu_s2/ \\r\r\n./stop.sh \\r\r\n\r\ncd /data/mu_s99/ \\r\r\n./stop.sh \\r

SCREENSHOT
bigpatreon - [VIP]Immortal Blade-Angel Sword[CH]23.11.2023 Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

bigpatreon - [VIP]Immortal Blade-Angel Sword[CH]23.11.2023 Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

TUTORIAL VIDEO

DOWNLOAD LİNK

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mu Miracle H5 Web Based Game Theres a full english version of this already in VN theres another server own by warlord gamer :dancemental:free advert bro. :)

IMG_20231129_195632 - [VIP]Immortal Blade-Angel Sword[CH]23.11.2023 Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Please share the english files if you have them. Would be amazing.
On vietnamese market they are selling this game full english. I dont have the english if I have It can release it here this here.

pablineek have it online check his server in english I think it was down now. The other one name is legend of excellence (LOF)

heres another server using english Mu Immortal H5

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On vietnamese market they are selling this game full english. I dont have the english if I have It can release it here this here.

pablineek have it online check his server in english I think it was down now. The other one name is legend of excellence (LOF)

Thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Its down now, have few bugs on code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The account doesn't exist, any ideas on how to fix it?

1701533465099 - [VIP]Immortal Blade-Angel Sword[CH]23.11.2023 Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Any separated file of it, instead of a vm? Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try replacing the cfg.zip on the server with your translated one and give permissions 777
do you know how to do this? Can you grant permissions and enable translations in the game?

Back