Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VIP]Immortal Blade-Angel Sword[CH]23.11.2023 Commercial Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job, we will wait patiently for the great file. Thank you. :)
Yes. All of these problems have been resolved. I will share a great file soon.

Coming soon :)

bigpatreon - [VIP]Immortal Blade-Angel Sword[CH]23.11.2023 Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums
bigpatreon - [VIP]Immortal Blade-Angel Sword[CH]23.11.2023 Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, do you have these latest files? I'll be glad to be a part of this :)

PS: Can this game be hosted on Webhosting , and server running on VPS?

Also, i got another HTML5 games, which i love it so much haha, its the same web interface login like this one, but i cant login. Like, ive changed every 127.0.0.1 ip with the VPS server, and in the client, i did insert the same ip, why it doesnt work ?
Do you have a discord btw ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, do you have these latest files? I'll be glad to be a part of this :)

PS: Can this game be hosted on Webhosting , and server running on VPS?

Also, i got another HTML5 games, which i love it so much haha, its the same web interface login like this one, but i cant login. Like, ive changed every 127.0.0.1 ip with the VPS server, and in the client, i did insert the same ip, why it doesnt work ?
Do you have a discord btw ?
you can share this file here, we can fix that and share to everyone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can share this file here, we can fix that and share to everyone
It is already on RageZone, this is the place where i got it, but forgot the name, i just got a folder called "LT Server"

Give me your discord, maybe you can help me a bit with this issue, i wanna play with my friends, but i cant make it work to login

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is already on RageZone, this is the place where i got it, but forgot the name, i just got a folder called "LT Server"

Give me your discord, maybe you can help me a bit with this issue, i wanna play with my friends, but i cant make it work to login
can't login cause of db server connect error, check log file and see what error, usually db connect error. Same like this game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After long efforts, I could not run it on a VPS server. I haven't figured out exactly where I should set it. Is there anyone who can help with this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After long efforts, I could not run it on a VPS server. I haven't figured out exactly where I should set it. Is there anyone who can help with this?
What kind of error do you encounter?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What kind of error do you encounter?
I move all files to vps. It starts the game, but when I try to enter it from the site, only the background image appears. The server IP address in the database where I edited. Do I need to change the IP address elsewhere?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I move all files to vps. It starts the game, but when I try to enter it from the site, only the background image appears. The server IP address in the database where I edited. Do I need to change the IP address elsewhere?
I can't understand what the problem is because I don't know what you changed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't understand what the problem is because I don't know what you changed.
I'm understand.
Can you tell me the arrangements I will make for the online server? I will try to install the new centos server again. I will move the files on the local server to the online server.
"/data"
and
"/www/wwwroot"
After this process, I change the server IP address in the kf database.

Where are the missing places?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem is you also need sub ip setup , search files for 192.168.200.0 this is the subnet ip that is being used , maybe you need that to change as well

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem is you also need sub ip setup , search files for 192.168.200.0 this is the subnet ip that is being used , maybe you need that to change as well

No, what I mean is that it works on the local server, but I am trying to move it to the online server. I don't know what I should do for this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any link with the english translation cfg.zip? The link above is not working anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have fix for guild creation, cross server boss room
game is incomplete , 90% there but not fully commercial ready , you will have to work in java to configure the rest of the game funcs and visuals where they missing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what file I need to config ?
all i would say , tho would be nice to know what tools dev used , it's a simple html5 in java , tho i am a bot in java so .... , i think a cocos2d version of somekind and sience no guru will enlighten us i guess you'll have to experiment

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cross Server and Guild fixed. It's work now
It's time to translate image, text and fix some known bug

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone share the first version of the GM panel?
This is the gmht folder
Located at /www/wwwroot/game

Back