Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VIP]Immortal Blade-Angel Sword[CH]23.11.2023 Commercial Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there no way to rip assets from a h5 game? , only dev options in chrome and inspect in firefox looks tiresome badly

it worked , no bugs and no problems so far , thank you

bad looks google translation in picture , i will look for something better , problem in this day nothing is for free anymore ahahahaha 20$ for a monthly sub to google or deepL , i will work on this to make it better

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I install files on a another server ( VPS )?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I install files on a another server ( VPS )?
you can of course , however you need to extract www and data folders out , for that to happen i recommend filezilla on port 22 , also i don't know the root password (i had to change mine) that is easy tho (passwd ,centos command) , from here is hard to give guides becoz different games use different sql systems tho if that is not a problem for you , you should be able to restore the sqlDB , a different idea is to implement v2p solution , info for this you can find here (hope no warnings or bans ahahahah lol)

another thing is vm is configured for a specific subnet ip , you will also have to align one way or the other the ip's for server to work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can of course , however you need to extract www and data folders out , for that to happen i recommend filezilla on port 22 , also i don't know the root password (i had to change mine) that is easy tho (passwd ,centos command) , from here is hard to give guides becoz different games use different sql systems tho if that is not a problem for you , you should be able to restore the sqlDB , a different idea is to implement v2p solution , info for this you can find here (hope no warnings or bans ahahahah lol)

another thing is vm is configured for a specific subnet ip , you will also have to align one way or the other the ip's for server to work
Can you drag and upload files? I have a problem with the VM system. I have a server vps on I can try installing files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you drag and upload files? I have a problem with the VM system. I have a server vps on I can try installing files
''that i cannot do , what problem with the vm system? files are large and i don't have that much drive space''

you got lucky ;) it will take me an hour to help , hope you leave a like ahahahaha , also u will need 16gb ram minimum to extract as i made it high compresion rar (from 13.5 giga to 5.5) šŸ˜

and here's the link:

EDITED LINK , it should work now 100% , sorry for forgetting permisions :hi:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
''that i cannot do , what problem with the vm system? files are large and i don't have that much drive space''

you got lucky ;) it will take me an hour to help , hope you leave a like ahahahaha , also u will need 16gb ram minimum to extract as i made it high compresion rar (from 13.5 giga to 5.5) šŸ˜

and here's the link:

Enable share function pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and here's the link:

EDITED LINK , it should work now 100% , sorry for forgetting permisions :hi:

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok to revive this a bit :) you want more? you will need to dig inspector in firefox , network section , there u will see lots of .jpg and .png

(my rip place) , make a char play arround a bit and look in that network section in firefox inspector , there you should find all you need , also read .js and other files for logic , so ver0 folder comes as client from what i see for ex

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok to revive this a bit :) you want more? you will need to dig inspector in firefox , network section , there u will see lots of .jpg and .png

(my rip place) , make a char play arround a bit and look in that network section in firefox inspector , there you should find all you need , also read .js and other files for logic , so ver0 folder comes as client from what i see for ex
That's actually nice, I'll try to do that. Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Added the main UI as well for you guys.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is different from the one these files use. I guess you can copy/paste certain logos from this but it's not just a drag and play thing. :p

Does anyone happen to have full english files?
You also need to get the .js to make it work. I did that and I managed to replace everything, fully working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody

how do i solve this error?

I already copied the cfg.zip folder in english to the server, but the error continues

thanks
1702945117466 - [VIP]Immortal Blade-Angel Sword[CH]23.11.2023 Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody

how do i solve this error?

I already copied the cfg.zip folder in english to the server, but the error continues

thanks
View attachment 253412
did you clear browser cache as well? , i never had this issue , what i do i lanuch and run server and play a char in browser , then copy files , reset vm and bum no error and translations working

edit , tho translations need to be in zip and extracted , hope you know that

Back