Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We need graphic/logo designers.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey,

We're in need of a Graphics designer/Logo Designer to create a logo for Ryuu Online.

So we thought we'd do a little competition, we'll give the winner 200KK on the server of their choice (Hanin or Naraeha).

We could also give € to the winner, if that's what they'd prefer.

There's a few rules that you need to accept when entering the competition, they are listed below:

• Winners work will become property of Ryuu Online
  • Runners up will be notified if their work is used by ourselves
  • You must post your image here - it's acceptable to watermark them.
  • Winners will be required to give ALL files (.PSD etc) before receiving prize.
  • Try and stick to the theme of "kal online" - you are required to use your imagination.
  • Content will close on the 12th December 2011 - entries will be be reviewed and winner(s) will be notified.
  • Ideally be a VECTOR graphic

As said above, imagination is needed, we are looking for serious designers only, we're also looking for a Vbulletin skinner, so please contact me if anyone here is one!

Good luck and lets get designing!

Edit: 5andr0 has asked me to post the following for inspiration:

Jake - We need graphic/logo designers. - RaGEZONE Forums
[/URL]

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...on't want any sort of graffiti logos, thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As much as I like the comedy, this is a serious thread, so remove that piece of poop, thanks.

Hello Jake,

Does it need to have any certain size?

Greetings,
Boszy

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello Jake,

Does it need to have any certain size?

Greetings,
Boszy

At this time, no, but it should be big enough to resize to most common resoloutions without losing quality.

Look at the first post again, images of that size are fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright,
Downloading Photoshop again at the moment and I'll give it a try.

Greetings,
Boszy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright,
Downloading Photoshop again at the moment and I'll give it a try.

Greetings,
Boszy

Just trying some things with photoshop atm as I didn't use it for a very long time \:
I made this so far

it's not really a logo so I will try something else later today or tomorow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Srly Jake wants a serious topic.. Lets not duck it up -.- first post was funny after that it just became annoying..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what about mine Jake? its in your first post the bigger one with 5 differnt logos :D ?

btw flav0r here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is only as good as it is used in inspiration, thihi

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh noez, nobody invited you to our topic either. Deal with it.

What, the one where I asked where your website was? wow, you get angry about small things. Just stop posting poop in my topic, please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not new to this forum despite my first post, just forgot my info lol.

Anyway meet Ryuu Online logo:

Saw some dragons on the previous uploaded pictures. As the kal logo becomes too much i have removed it and added our kalonline dragon :p

Cheers,
Seagal

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looking good, not sure on the font or the colours though!

@flav0r

Yours are good, they just need some colour and them to be designed a bit better I think.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The top right one in the OP has been the best so far, just needs some color.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't measure the value of my opinion on other aspects of dev, but designing is/was my prime focus. In any case, I think out of all of them the flav0rs were the best.

But then again it also depends on how the site itself will look, and how functional it will be. A logo for kal (especially kal, since it's full of corruption, scamming, and untrustworthy people) private servers should make the server look professional, advanced, and trustworthy.
Out of all of them, only flav0rs give remotely that feel. Other's look like crappy photoshop filters(or presets) on normal text at this moment.

Flav0r, i'd recommend though incorporating an emblem into the logo, so that you don't always need that text to recognize the server. Add some lining and depth, and more subtle color gradients.

Back