Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We need graphic/logo designers.

Reaction score
Why you guys still looking for logo when 5andr0 always show better one than anyone else, i believe thoses he just show are awesome keep them!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why you guys still looking for logo when 5andr0 always show better one than anyone else, i believe thoses he just show are awesome keep them!

not so sure about this :D i just wanted to make a preview about how it should look like and there it goes..

we could let me win our own 200 kk and spread it to those who put some effort in their work

Reaction score
not so sure about this :D i just wanted to make a preview about how it should look like and there it goes..

we could let me win our own 200 kk and spread it to those who put some effort in their work

I like that idea :).
Another thing is that yeah, yours looked the best, mainly because it was clean and not so damn cluttered. Which just made it look well, cluttered.
You could also upload your psd for ppl to use to modify it a little (obv they have to remake it a lot for it to be theirs but still.)

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why are you so angry all the time, relaaaax. I acually like mine alot :p

I'm not angry at the logo man, I'm angry at what you and your team did.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no you're angry because you got no self esteem

lul, you know me personally do you? when will you learn to just close your mouth?

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its pointless to argue with you since it will escalate again as always, but im out of this thread now since i actually respect sandro.
Good.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I worked on this about 25 min ^^
Tellme what do you think and if you like I could edit it at your own taste ^^

Jake - We need graphic/logo designers. - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetz !

Back