Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We need graphic/logo designers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I choose a random color, but can ofcourse be any.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still new to these thingy, but I'll give it a try.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nodashNET - I reaally like that logo, just a little unsure of the font, could you give me a few more examples with some more different fonts?

Thanks!

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still not got the font right :p, keep trying!

P.S - Can you give me icq/msn details of yourself, the team wants to talk to you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys.

we don't want any kal elements(monsters, weapons, chars) in the logo. all we need is a dragon.
i prefer the dragon beeing merged with the font characters like this:
Jake - We need graphic/logo designers. - RaGEZONE Forums

(brushes: )
i dont like the font, but that was the only asian suitable font i found, should be changed

additionally we could also use a designer logo for banners or so, which doesn't have to be serious looking like the logos from nodashNET.
i took the dragon from wootexx and made a prototype:

this has to be digitalized ofc. and the letters should be selfmade (not from a font) you can also use another pillar (that's just the first one i found on google) different colors etc (i prefer some gold in it)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i said my font is terrible and has to be changed, just had no other :D
i like nodashnet's style for the company logo, but can you try to find other dragon brushes for it? the other ones without the box/borders were better. maybe you can try an underline like on the final fantasy logos, which yours are reminding me of :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
defintely my favourite so far, I dunno if you can work to what 5andr0 wants, just don't use that awful font he used:D

a little bit rushed and untexturized (can be done better):

…can you try to find other dragon brushes for it? the other ones without the box/borders were better. maybe you can try an underline like on the final fantasy logos, which yours are reminding me of :D
yeah it's final fantasy-ish (didn't see that at the start. just happened!). the dragon is no brush though. i sketched that one just for the fun of the thread.
i'll try some dragons later.

(oh, and next time you want to sketch something, please don't use any colors. coloring is another part of the process :))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah it's final fantasy-ish (didn't see that at the start. just happened!). the dragon is no brush though. i sketched that one just for the fun of the thread.
i'll try some dragons later.

wow, you are really talented if u did that on your own :O

here are my suggestions:

Last edited:
Back