• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Web]aeroCMS (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: aeroCMS

Lawl (want credits for mi pro naked character =P in the db i sended)

Haha, I'm not actually using the database. I just need to use it temporarily to code stuff to work with OdinMS :)

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Haha, I'm not actually using the database. I just need to use it temporarily to code stuff to work with OdinMS :)
-stares at Josh-
if i see u with mi prao naked pplz in your release ill spank u

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Progress is excellent. We're looking at an August 25th release date, but we'll try hard for the 16th.

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I still want a SS D: Yes it will make everyone whine for release but it's inevitable :O

BTW sounds like it might be released around my birthday :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Sorry, guys! D: We can assure you this isn't fake, as people have seen it before we took down the demo. Also, screenshots cannot be released either because we want it to all be a surprise :).

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I want it to be a surprise yet I don't want to wait D: I hate indecision Dx

Anyways good luck on it :p

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sorry, guys! D: We can assure you this isn't fake, as people have seen it before we took down the demo. Also, screenshots cannot be released either because we want it to all be a surprise :).

Yea, it isn't fake. I had the privilege of having to see it :) Nothing else I can say xD Keep it up guys! :)

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I saw it when it was a few light blue boxes, i think a few other colored ones (that was the layout stage i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back