Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats the longest anime series you know of

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So what is the longest anime series that you know of? Currently the longest one I know of that is still going on is Naruto at 215 Episodes and continuing.

So anyone know an anime longer than 215?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hm, never heard of it. Will look it up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it would be Doraemon

After a brief and unpopular animated series in 1973 by Nippon Television, Doraemon remained fairly exclusive in manga form until 1979 when TV Asahi produced an anime series of Doraemon. This series became incredibly popular, and ended with 1,049 episodes on March 25, 2005.

Celebrating Doraemon's anniversary, a new Doraemon series began airing on TV Asahi on April 15, 2005 with new seiyūs and staff.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how do u not know whats one peace is :O

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh, one piece is that weird pirate anime :p

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dragonball is quite long too.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont know nothing about anime but longest i've seen is Naruto =/

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Har Har One piece. the fruit eating pirate. gotta love that story line, i've attempted to watch it six times on cartoon network (UK) all 6 were a repeat of the same episode. if that aint enough to put you off an anime series i don't know what is :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm DragonBall Z seeing as how i dont follow the newer anime shows that are popular.. I could hardly call them anime, except Fma and bleach.. but naruto... narutard.. and one piece, dont even get an art critic like me started on one pieces fugliness...

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it would be Doraemon

After a brief and unpopular animated series in 1973 by Nippon Television, Doraemon remained fairly exclusive in manga form until 1979 when TV Asahi produced an anime series of Doraemon. This series became incredibly popular, and ended with 1,049 episodes on March 25, 2005.

Celebrating Doraemon's anniversary, a new Doraemon series began airing on TV Asahi on April 15, 2005 with new seiyūs and staff.
I think not.

Almost 2000 episodes.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think naruto is the longest ive herd. ... but.. since thier is one for 2000 eps , i guess Im finding out im wrong...

Back