Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats the longest anime series you know of

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i thought it was the simpsons... xD they are in the guinis world record's book as the longest animated series..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think not.

Almost 2000 episodes.

Well, now that you mentioned, I think I'm really wrong...

Doraemon is actually closer to 2,000 episodes and counting.

Sazae-san has been pumping out episodes for nearly 34 years now. Estimates of how many episodes there are vary greatly, from 1,000+ to 1,700+ to 3,000+ ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bleach the best anime !

Thes series 10/10
naruto 7/10 :p
An naruto fliers are so badd!
Bleach the best :D

Reaction score
so wait dandune there are 5 banned eps of poke'mon :O?
yay now I can gloat to my friend that one piece isn't the longest anime anymore :D. Also ramuthra, if you're watching it on television you're watching the 4kids version. Of course I still think the series sucks, even with the blood.

Reaction score
Tentacool & Tentacruel ep was pretty cool, can remember watching it on skyone back in the day :)
I remember watching and I never thought the girl with the gun shooting tentacruel was bad imagery. When I looked at wikipedia I thought how stupid it is that they rarely air it partially because of huricane katrina. oh gnoes it has nothing to do with it.
thanks dandune for the link :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ive got no clue why they ban these pointless eps, like the one with james having tits -.-. The US Government prolly think terrorists get ideas from watching pokemon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One of the Pokemon episodes was banned Named Something with Polygon. Because it was so flashy and unpredictable that it gave people seizures. :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well , i only watched Deathnote so far....-> 12 lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Conan, best anime ever.
Doraemon, use to watch it when i was 5 or 6.
and here's a old doreamon 2007 movie trailer i uploaded lol

edit : here's conan's new 2007 movie trailer :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
ive got no clue why they ban these pointless eps, like the one with james having tits -.-. The US Government prolly think terrorists get ideas from watching pokemon
like when kids watch the tentacruel eps. they not going to point and say "LOL Katrina reference." I think 4kids thinks kids are too smart when in reality...kids who watch poke'mon don't ask themselves such deep question whether or not big boobs in a cartoon is bad imagery.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
«Jessie;1878069 said:
One of the Pokemon episodes was banned Named Something with Polygon. Because it was so flashy and unpredictable that it gave people seizures. :p

the simpsons also refrence to cartoons that cause seizures, remember when they went to Tokyo? Was the ep banned? was it duck

anyway back on topic, the anime ive seen with alot of episodes are pokemon, digimon, naruto. majority of the new stuff cap at 13 eps and thats all i watch now

Last edited:
Reaction score
anyway back on topic, the anime ive seen with alot of episodes are pokemon, digimon, naruto. majority of the new stuff cap at 13 eps and thats all i watch now

I tend to prefer shorter animes, sure ones like Bleach are good but I find shorter ones much more enjoyable to watch, probably because it doesn't take 6 months to get into the main story.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I tend to prefer shorter animes, sure ones like Bleach are good but I find shorter ones much more enjoyable to watch, probably because it doesn't take 6 months to get into the main story.

Yea i know what you mean, the longer the series the more god damn fillers it has. Nothing beats School Rumble Season 1 and i mean nothing!!!!!!!

Eri-chan <3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is kinda starting to go offtopic, if it drifts more into the spam league ill have to close it.. try sticking to the toipc ^^

Reaction score
this is kinda starting to go offtopic, if it drifts more into the spam league ill have to close it.. try sticking to the toipc ^^
lol sorry >_> I got caught up in the moment. It appears the thread question's already been answered I was just branching off.

when I was little I used to think dragonball z was the longest, only because toonami would stretch it out as far as possible. I mean it took them forever to release the second half of the namek saga so I just though
"WOW this series is never ending o.o"

Reaction score
lol sorry >_> I got caught up in the moment. It appears the thread question's already been answered I was just branching off.

when I was little I used to think dragonball z was the longest, only because toonami would stretch it out as far as possible. I mean it took them forever to release the second half of the namek saga so I just though
"WOW this series is never ending o.o"

Yeah, I always thought DBZ was the longest too, I remember watching during the Namek Saga and the bit where Freiza was going to blow up the planet, it took like 12 episodes for 5 minutes to pass.

Back