Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats the longest anime series you know of

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha crap I was gona pull this big list out but you guys mentioned all the ones I knbew T.T
I was alteast hoping to pull out Detective conan T.T
Just wish I could find Doraemon for dl T.T

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dunno but normally a thing that expand too much tend to be boring or to auto destroy itself dragon ball is a example cuz after freeza saga common how can anyone become stronger that that its just too much well same goes to other series that expands too much for example bleach in the bounto saga is plain boring i stopped waching it cuz that dam boring bounto saga, unless the anime is like a south park thing wich needs no linear story line well i could be good in most parts in the beginning, in the middle part it could be just some eps that are good and in the end part most episodes probably will get bad and just a few true good ones its pretty hard to mantain somethig going for so long cuz ideas for that very same series can get obtuse or they just wont know hot to prolonge the dam series without a public lose cuz people would get bored with the same theme and the same characters all the time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well the serie's number dusent mean its good, gues we can all agree on that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well the serie's number dusent mean its good, gues we can all agree on that.

...the only reason series run so long is because they are popular... which must mean they are good...

Back