Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] My (late) Christmas present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm talking to Travis about this because we've tested this quite a lot of times. I won't "sit back" because I don't see anything wrong in suggesting or reminding. Not helping doesn't mean that we can't ask. It's his decision in the end anyways.

Your speaking like this 'add this or that , thanks' you didn't even ask him.

Reaction score
Your speaking like this 'add this or that , thanks' you didn't even ask him.

And why does that bother you?
Look, I don't know why you're being so possessive about Travis. If you have problems with me asking him to do things, then I can't help it. He doesn't mind at all and I don't see why you should.

Peace.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And why does that bother you?
Look, I don't know why you're being so possessive about Travis. If you have problems with me asking him to do things, then I can't help it. He doesn't mind at all and I don't see why you should.

Peace.

I'm not being possessive about nobody , I just questioned why must you be so demanding. The post I quoted sounded like the demands of a troll(never said you were one)

Reaction score
and this works with a lot of players? maybe 50+ ?

P.S.: Please show "your" MCommand class, I really want to see the difference.

Last edited:
Reaction score
and this works with a lot of players? maybe 50+ ?

P.S.: Please show "your" MCommand class, I really want to see the difference.

1) Don't be a penis. I had to learn reversing, coding and everything else by myself. I can tell Lambda has helped you a lot, since the little snippet you posted is from his SDK and not to long ago you were asking the simplest questions.

2) I can make it work with up to 2000.

3) I am still making mine, I still need to look up on a few functions. It's being reversed without references and has all the functions from the original class.

Reaction score
lol the thing about ClearParam? ... Lambda NEVER gave me anything from his SDK and he won't.

I ask becuz I have problems hooking MMatchServer::OnCommand when I try to send a custom packet when the server recv the login packet(0x3E9) it crash sometimes and it will go worst if I use CDetour(like you do, that is why I am asking) but I'm using other method that Lambda told me HOW TO make it ( he did not gave me any code u.u')...anyway that is the method that he uses and it works perfect for him and crash for me...but I dont think the problem is the hooking...maybe other stuff I don't know.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Interesting Travis ;D. One question how did you start coding for gunz, since there's only one small tutorial about it from Penguin and some sources. :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice Job .

maybe someone can Update the Adress for 07?

I Hope to see it finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back