Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] My (late) Christmas present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's not dead lol. Had issues at home, not going into detail.
I'll be reworking some issues tonight, mainly improving the code.

But please note what Dacharles has said, there can be issues when a lot of people are on the server. I have a few ideas I will be looking into to fix that. All will be fixed and other add-ons will be added, but I can give no ETA until I talk to Dawson first.

@Dacharles, I would try different packets first. My bit works for 2007 and 2008, but, I have not attempted to use the login packet.

Interesting Travis ;D. One question how did you start coding for gunz, since there's only one small tutorial about it from Penguin and some sources. :O

I started by looking into Lone222's Euro.dll hack source code, seeing how he found offsets, addresses and what functions do what. Pretty much, I find source codes and investigate how they were made, how they found <this>, etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've improved the client code a bit. And I've also reverted off the SQLAPI library, not using MatchServer's internal functions - but rather, through C++ directly.

Progress is going slow, sorry. I decided to make an emulator for MatchServer as well as sniffing around on a Karos emulator. So I am mainly focusing on these two, but will try to finish the console and post a new version up by tonight.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I must have replied on this thread when i was very drunk lol. sorry :S

Reaction score
how do i inject this to server and client
by injecting it on a normal ?
or should i ASM it?

cause when i inject it in a normal using PerX injector i inject it in the server and boom it will crush

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back