Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

zTeam Season 8.2 Cracked (Update 6-7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Testing, will post results soon

Fully working so far, move, no leveling bug anymore.

Like I said in a previous post: "Never say never"

Big thanks to tomatoes, everyone can have a S8E2 server now

Last edited:
RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
100% working.As 1Word said some bugs fixed on this cracked thanks tomatoes keep it up.

Screenshots Below

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Topic will update when I have new Update.
14-8-2014: Update 6-7 Cracked:

Next Crack:Update 13-7,soon 5-6 days

So far so good...ExDB still shuts down on login but easy to restart...

Thank you so very much, That's how this community should work together!

noooo tomatoes please delete it XD u can see 99999X servers noobs s8e2 + leechers selling this? Dx

PD: Darksim please make pro security for next updates or make backdoor for kill it

Yes probably! Hopefully Even!! Thats means as an ADMIN of your own server you actually have to do your JOB to keep people interested!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I get this error, i make a Character level is 65343 and when i try to login i get this error in gameserver.

FhXMS9 - zTeam Season 8.2 Cracked (Update 6-7) - RaGEZONE Forums

bLUYxnz - zTeam Season 8.2 Cracked (Update 6-7) - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help fix :]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far so good...ExDB still shuts down on login but easy to restart...

Thank you so very much, That's how this community should work together!

You find that this community has to work like that?

Flying, contaminating the work of coder who spent hours working hours?

It was not the concept of work then.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would love to see EVERYONE starting THEIR OWN S8 SERVER, why not? Games must be free for everyone! If anyone feel it , you can still donate to ZTEAM... as i will :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you want to start a server s8, why not buy license? I have 5 mu groups and I always see guys who do not finish high school and sell s4 smallhabit or some "s6e3pre ex700" with s8 wings. I started with s6e1 tt and bought my license IGCN for my server update. guys do not know how to write and then they're always this forum cuz spanish forum dead

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ECMUZTED14, on 14 Aug 2014 - 03:39, said:

Relax, we are with you, tomatoes is poor vietnam idiot from tuts4you.

Just please zTeam before you rewrite to x64, fix inventory problem & unlimited ice storm stun, fix is needed for it [:)]

Thanks good luck!
A idiot Admin,If I dont crack it,anyone will crack because this file protected is bad.But this is Game Online,not real,careful with words.Yes,of course,Im from poor Country but dont use poor words like you,a child.
You think x64 I cant crack it =)) stupid,try it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you want to start a server s8, why not buy license? I have 5 mu groups and I always see guys who do not finish high school and sell s4 smallhabit or some "s6e3pre ex700" with s8 wings. I started with s6e1 tt and bought my license IGCN for my server update. guys do not know how to write and then they're always this forum cuz spanish forum dead

Guess you shouldn't have bought a license then...it's the same thing IGCN trying to make profit off someone else's work....Now if they were Webzen then I could understand buying license for work done....but they are not.

Make it free then the ones who have no clue what they are doing will quickly go away or get their sites hacked by those that do...

Good Job tomatoes, need more in community that helps instead of trying to hide things for their on pleasure. +/Rep

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem is 9999~ servers with s8e2 and hmm scammers? leechers? much kids can download this and sell, tomatoes share this free XD darksim work on this and some gay like can sell it on 2 weeks x 60usd and earn 600usd with 10 noobs

this is not development, in these times u share crack and others take it and sell

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem is 9999~ servers with s8e2 and hmm scammers? leechers? much kids can download this and sell, tomatoes share this free XD darksim work on this and some gay like can sell it on 2 weeks x 60usd and earn 600usd with 10 noobs

this is not development, in these times u share crack and others take it and sell

Not doubting that one bit, Just like IGCN did to "you" when "you" bought a license for someone else's work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back