Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

zTeam Season 8.2 Cracked (Update 6-7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
already died this version

pd: news server exp 999999999999999 ^^ !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use this version online over 1 month. So it work pretty good.
But have some bug:
- Skill dame bug (many bug with allmost class, holp fix at new release update cracked!)
- Main use large of computer resource. Not support with window xp which have no administrator permit
- Skill master and nomal skill in one table (no bug - this difficult to reset master skill)

Final, big thank to tomatoes!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My system are Win7 x64, and run normal.

:| So weird with my system :(

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: GameServerN.exe
Application Version: 1.0.1.0
Application Timestamp: 53b7e390
Fault Module Name: GameServerN.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.0.1.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 53b7e390
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0fbeb0d9
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Misconfiguration, make sure you set durability 1 instead of 0 for pandora pick in kanturu1 shop, that's how it's supposed to be. After that you add a lot of bless to it to raise it's durability so that you can mine with it.

Bugs: Pandora pick has 100% success rate, meaning you will get unlimited bless by mining with it, I haven't found anywhere to change this, anyone has any ideea ?

selling server files is against RZ rules
Reaction score
Misconfiguration, make sure you set durability 1 instead of 0 for pandora pick in kanturu1 shop, that's how it's supposed to be. After that you add a lot of bless to it to raise it's durability so that you can mine with it.

Bugs: Pandora pick has 100% success rate, meaning you will get unlimited bless by mining with it, I haven't found anywhere to change this, anyone has any ideea ?

\zGameServer1\Data\Event\MiningSystem.xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks tomatoes!
One question, does anyone could convert the sql 2008 db to sql 2000? please!
It would be a great addition!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Poor me, I cant enjoy the great share from Tomatoes, I follow everything from Microsoft by still get appcrash with my Win7 x64, really stuck, dont know what to do :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
many users who are happy at this time for the big release also have sold some work or customization in sometime, I would like to see them in the same situation.
Congratulations, all developing groups will die, see if tomatoes will be so kind as to share updates and bug fixes as a developing groups. :junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Totally agree bro, this release just help began to get easy money without any reford.

You guys are looking at this all wrong - ok so what if there explodes alot of servers..quit thinking so small - think of how much money you could make selling MOD's, Scripts, Security, Website stuff, and SQL Query's to the Admins of those servers........

(Would love to see servers with new terrains, and people riding around in landspeeders(Dinorant skin) from Starwars and Lightsabers actually looking cool lol)

Not talking about selling any part of the Server or Client that makes MuOnline work..those files should be shared with the entire world to get more servers online so you can sell more stuff to Admins lol

That way you truly are selling your own product not something hacked/cracked that was originally created by someone else in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back