Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

zTeam Season 8.2 Cracked (Update 6-7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Сongratulations for all community, this is fantastic year for public, before full season 6.3 sources with big count of customs, now cracked 8.2, very sadly that people do not understand where it leads and what damage from it get all teams.

Reaction score
Сongratulations for all community, this is fantastic year for public, before full season 6.3 sources with big count of customs, now cracked 8.2, very sadly that people do not understand where it leads and what damage from it get all teams.

Thanks :D! if you are coders you should know always gonna be people try to damage you, so it gonna depend if you security is good or not, i will give you an example muengine, have lot time working and never has been crack, so just take this like a advertence and you need tp update your security, if you won't end like TitanTech, i hope you dont closed your team.

Reaction score

i know zTeam is a Good Coders, all you need guys is a Good Security and pls dont closed your Team in just 1 cracked files. i know that lots of updates to come in your files :) i hope your next update will be a great security

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
z-Team are the best files what i see

cIO80km - zTeam Season 8.2 Cracked (Update 6-7) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the crack tomatoes, now Zteam should prepare more on the subject of security, mistakes are to ensure improvement and learn from them.

Files tested on 64bit Windows server 2008 - Sql 2008 r2

So far working well

Greetings.

Saludos.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Still this error,
MlF2Xkk - zTeam Season 8.2 Cracked (Update 6-7) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have this problem , help !!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i try run with administrator, but it did not change anything ...
previous crack worked, the one from pinkof

You have active net framework 3.5 and visual c++ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back