Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Azure Emulator 2.0 [Stable and Fast] [Dev Release] [PRODUCTION-201506161211]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks @Sir Jamal for the fix. :]
Here a new issue i found, since the new version, groups are still working but once it's created, we can't edit Name / description / badge of the groups. it is not updating. If i want a new badge or a new name, i need to delete it and recreate one.
Jamal7 - Project Azure Emulator 2.0 [Stable and Fast] [Dev Release] [PRODUCTION-201506161211] - RaGEZONE Forums

and about the friends list issue, you just have to wait with friends online for see it.
After 30 minutes, you get that:
Jamal7 - Project Azure Emulator 2.0 [Stable and Fast] [Dev Release] [PRODUCTION-201506161211] - RaGEZONE Forums

you can open multiple windows chat with the same friend, imagine after two hours... you have 30x the same friend online xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+ 1 . Friend bug is the worst bug right now. But very good emulator ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Loved this project, but I still can not use the camera.
Always get an error with the servercamera script, saying that the php input isn't a valid json data.
Any help?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks @Sir Jamal for the fix. :]
Here a new issue i found, since the new version, groups are still working but once it's created, we can't edit Name / description / badge of the groups. it is not updating. If i want a new badge or a new name, i need to delete it and recreate one.

and about the friends list issue, you just have to wait with friends online for see it.
After 30 minutes, you get that:

you can open multiple windows chat with the same friend, imagine after two hours... you have 30x the same friend online xD

Hey, I saw it on mine too. Its is easy to fix, just go on permission_ranks of your db and put a value for your rank, If your account rank is > 8 you'll have this problem. Just go on there and create permissions for 9, 10... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do I find the API for the camera? :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friendlist is very buggy indeed, your friends gets in double in every 5/10 min and it keeps getting more if you stay online.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Friendlist is very buggy indeed, your friends gets in double in every 5/10 min and it keeps getting more if you stay online.
If someone could show me this problem on teamviewer we fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Looks like there are a lot of issues with Azure. Maybe as a suggestion you could work more on fixing bugs instead of adding new features (bugs).

Cry more.
Azure Emulator is still in RC (Release Candidate) version, many bugs and glitches can occur. The code is far from being perfect and needs a lot of optimizations. Any and all help is welcome!

Maybe read next time the thread.

Yes WESLEY currently working on it.

Reaction score
Azure Emulator is still in RC (Release Candidate) version, many bugs and glitches [strike]can[/strike] will* occur. The code is far from being perfect and needs a lot of optimizations. Any and all help is welcome!

Maybe read next time the thread.

Yes WESLEY currently working on it.

Fixed that for you.

If you want more optimization, quit using LINQ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you guys fix the one way gates, it doesn't work properly.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Azure Emulator 2.0 Build 200 Available :8:

Have a nice day :love:

Reaction score
IMO this should be a development thread. It has too many bugs to be used in a production environment which is what a lot of the people viewing this thread want. Too many bugs to even be considered a production release, too many even for Release Candidate.

You don't see microsoft releasing a Release Candidate with OS breaking bugs, do you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IMO this should be a development thread. It has too many bugs to be used in a production environment which is what a lot of the people viewing this thread want. Too many bugs to even be considered a production release, too many even for Release Candidate.

You don't see microsoft releasing a Release Candidate with OS breaking bugs, do you?

There has been reported 2 bugs only. I don't know why we should rush into a decision to make this a developement thread. Not saying it's bad or something but just because azure 2.0 got released recently.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Added public git for everyone !

- Please report your issues there! :)
- Help is always welcome create a merge request then :love:

Have a nice day!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 bug only? Sure. Each release of this emulator has been plagued with bugs, I know this because some hotel owners paid me to fix them.. and then when new Azure came out, the same bugs were back!

Sure, its a good development, but bug fixes > features, not the other way around.

Seems like Jamal figured it all out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back